1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Tinies: 11.5cm to 19.5cm Size

Feb 18, 2013

1. Aw man, well time to roam the secondhand market...

I found the bodies for sale here: Angelesquedolls

2. Oh, angelesque... *sigh* they have Ivy body, but with brexit things become complicated.

3. I looked at Laura, and she is cute! Looking at her measurements, I think she's very close to my Ivy, but Ivy has an exquisite body. Laura's body is pretty basic. I'm still thinking about her.

4. RL politics making it hard to enjoy hobbies suck.

Yeah that's why I was pondering getting one of the DZ bodies and putting the Laura head on it. The neck sizes look to be similar on paper...

Also wondering if I could use the Green event to get green wings on a ns or ws body.

5. As we all know hybrids almost always a big headache.
      I have ordered Laura. Half year and I’ll be able to say how it look. There is big doubts Laura head will be good on DZ fairy body.
      *suddenly have and idea* I have lati white, who have similar head size (not neck) as Laura. I’ll see how it look.

6. Does anyone know if there's ready made clothes that fit Miko? She is is similar to this:
      Doll Zone 29cm Girl Body (B27-010)

I think the top half of her torso is a bit smaller around, but she has pretty thicc hips and thighs. She came with a black event cape and bowtie thing that stained her when just trying it on, there's no way I left them even 10 minutes! :pout:

I don't know that I care enough about the pieces to make them "safe" (seems like the black will probably fade a lot anyway) and I just want something easy to get so I can play with or display her. I will eventually try to sew something after I figure out the best way to clean her, but she's such an odd shape it's going to take me a while to try and make a pattern, my skill set is limited.

7. Does anyone know of any bodies that are compatible with the 16cm line of dolls from DZ? Thinking about modding a body but wonder if there are cheaper options.

8. Looking at Miko's picture, she probably can wear yosd tops, but MNF bottoms. Also a Yosd dress with a full skirt. She reminds me of my iMda 3.0, small shoulders and chest, and big hips. IMda has patterns on their site, plus there's several available on Etsy.

9. Thanks @Chraurelius I have a full skirt yosd dress on order for a different doll, that will get here someday! I'll try that on her for sizing and go from there.

10. Received my mini kitty today, she's my first ever bjd! I am so in love with her! :D
      [​IMG]

11. This seemed like the most relevant place to ask - does anyone know why Dollzone's little Bean and Conch (it says $199, but when you select the only available option, the price jumps to $999) are a thousand dollars each? I'm not even complaining, I'm just genuinely baffled by why these two dolls are more expensive than most of their SD-scale dolls.

12. @LectorEl a $999 price is a sign that the item is for display, not for sale (not all the site software supports marking something as out of stock, so they instead set a price to discourage attempts at purchase).

Little Bean is part of the current event, and can only be "purchased" as an event gift, by reaching increments of $200 in other purchases: DollZone News

Conch is part of the Sawarieda re-release, and can only be "purchased" by purchasing Sawarieda and receiving Conch as a gift

13. Thanks for explaining, that makes sense.

14. Una
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#295 TatianaSL, Jan 28, 2023
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2023
    15. Your una is so lovely @TatianaSL :D

I forgot I started watching this thread because I'm now the proud caretaker of a set of fraternal old Dollzone twins (Ani and Ami). They are waiting for outfits though. But I finished their faceups recently :kitty1
      Hopefully eventually I will share them. I'm very busy for a desperately unemployed person, working on like 20 things at once :XD:

16. @AlisonVonderland
      Thank you very much!
      Ani and Ami are very cute. Hope you'll share them soon)

17. Thank you. I really love them, they are my first human dolls in this traditional 1/6 type scale and I really love them. They are too precious. I think the old Dollzone faces are really charming :D

18. Hello, does anyone know how CoA's for miss kitty/mini kitty dolls are like? I'm the second owner for this doll, and I'm not too familiar with how Dollzone CoA's look. Would it be considered this photocard that came with the doll? [​IMG]