1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Tinies: 11.5cm to 19.5cm Size

Feb 18, 2013

1. Oops! Thanks Elve! I really wasn't sure where to post her. To the other thread!

2. And I come with a photo in the winter atmosphere. Who wants to get snow? ;)

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. hello everyone! i just got these three little ones home and i wanted to share them :)[​IMG]

5. These are beautiful. I just love how unique or childlike they can be. The flower petals really pop with these ladies. I will be getting a boy soon. What boy would you recommend? I have a tan Ani, and would like a companion for her.

6. OMG I am so loving these girls of yours, they are all so gorgeous!! :thumbup

7. #48 Light_wing, Jun 3, 2015
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
    8. Light_wing, your Sophie is so cute! :love

9. I just added a Dollzone group to my collection a few days ago. Ginger has a DZ faceup; Heather (the DZ Baby size on a Nefer Kane Mystery body) and Thyme have my faceup. And I thought Ginger's dress suited Thyme a lot better than it did this little boy who looks like he's ready for trouble. The chunky 16cm DZ body barely squeezes into a DollinStyle Pukifee outfit.

[​IMG]
      Dollzone tinies by Anita in Iowa, on Flickr

10. I don't see a thread specific for DZ's Special Dolls.

Would like to discuss these girls = wigs, clothes, abilities, and most importantly - share pictures!!!

http://www.doll-zone.com/pro_list.asp?cid0=1&cid1=41

I have Ivy & Iris on preorder and am pondering Anita & Eugenia but I want to be sure about them first; especially how well they pose and stand. I just hate floppy dolls. I hope some owners can come in and share their posing abilities here. Thanks!

#51 Ballerina, Jun 22, 2015
    11. I can help a little! This is Amaranthe, my Ivy.
      [​IMG]

I don't have a huge number of photos at the moment, because I'm still busily making clothes (hence the slightly scrappy outfit here) and awaiting her actual wig, but this is one of her in her temporary state anyway.

Posing-wise, her double joints are amazing - she has a great range of movement. I'm not happy with her stringing at the moment, but she's my first doll and I haven't had the guts to restring her yet, so I don't know what she'd be like after that. Currently she's a little kicky, but nothing too bad, but her wings are very floppy - they won't hold a pose without propping. She can't currently stand alone as her feet are very small and her wings won't stay put, but I'm hoping that when I sort out her wings that might help with standing. I love her torso joint - she slouches really realistically.

She wears a size 3-4 wig, but tends to the smaller end of that range - I've had to alter a couple of them very slightly to get them to stay put. Size 4-5 are far too big. Size 3.5 would probably be about perfect, down to a size 3 if it was stretchy. When I remember I'll take a few pics of her in different wigs.

Mostly I can't get over how tiny and precious she is in person. Her little hands are so cute!

12. At our last local meetup, I handled a Wendy, which I believe has the same body, and while she was very cute, I thought the body was kind of fiddly. Maybe you could make her less so with glue sueding or wiring, but she just doesn't have much surface area in her little joints to hold a pose with. I still want an Ivy, though.

13. I love my little Iris so much, and she can hold her arms overhead in variable positions, but I really have to work with her legs to keep them straight and not snap up. I find it tough sometimes to keep fixing her for posing. I tried getting pipe cleaners into her legs, but they are soooo teeny.
      Here she is wearing an outfit made for Pukipuki. It fits really well. And her wig is jpop mouse in size 3

[​IMG]

#54 theresa 226, Jun 25, 2015
    14. Agreed on her legs - the thigh joints allow for a good range of movement, but they do keep getting twisted around. She's my first doll, so I'm afraid I don't have anyone else to compare her to - I kind of assumed all dolls her size were a bit fiddly?

She's still wonderful though - even the fiddlyness (is that even a word?) is totally worth it. I don't regret getting her one bit!

15. I'm guessing Wendy and Dale discussion should be moved here then? We've been posting in the DZ tiny thread

16. Since DZ is apparently determined to bring out dolls in every centimeter size there is, we've combined and updated the various DZ tinies discussion threads. This thread will cover 11.5cm to 19.5cm really-tinies, while the other thread will cover 23cm to 29.5 (until such time as DZ starts filling in that 20cm-22cm gap, and then we'll update that thread's title!). So Wendy and Dale can stay where you've been posting them, since they're 23cm.

We've also left the separate thread for the DZ Flower Fairies for the time being.

17. #58 nikopiko, Jun 29, 2015
    18. I am sure I'll order one too... but the event is lasting until the 30th of august and I am trying to be reasonnable... and who knows, they may release other dolls until then...

19. just got my DZ Iris DZ Anita will be here in August