1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Tinies: 11.5cm to 19.5cm Size

Feb 18, 2013

1. I wish they posted some measurments for mini kitty, at least how tall the body is by itself and what is the neck circumference. I really like the mini kitty body, but I for some reason dislike magnetic ears and the head is too big for me... She is adorable though :/
      trying to figure out what other cat head may work...I'm thinking Eudora or Coral heads would look good if they fit....

2. The body is listed as B18-003 so I would guess MiniKitty is around 18cm? I got a MiniKitty and an Anita head to see if it matches... I also have a spare pukipuki head around...

i find MiniKitty head to be a little too big for her body too... I wonder if she would fit the DC BB07 body... we'll see...

3. I asked and it turned out the body is 13.5 cm without head, 18 cm with head, in case someone else is wondering

4. Thank you for the information!

5. I've ordered my Mini Kitty yesterday :dance
      Now I think if clothes from small Azone dolls could fit. Unfortunatelly I can't find any other measurements except height :|

6. Ladybird got gifted with little felt boots. A doll friend made them for her :).

[​IMG]Ladybird by severelysigune, on Flickr

7. I love the special dolls- they have the cutest faces! I actually have an Anita full set on layaway, and seeing all the little fairies with their adorable hands and poses makes me very excited!

8. ya
      y

f
      or

D
      Z

a
      ni
      t
      a
      s
      !

9. Oh, what a beautiful deer! I love deer)))

10. Just sharing a quick pic of Claudine, my Ginger, she got a new hat, new outfits and some new eyes, she is my cutest one!
      [​IMG]

11. Colin (Baby Raphael) and I are dropping by to say hello! All the dolls are so adorable! :aheartbea:
      Please excuse the maybe-grainy image hahaha...
      [​IMG]
      Also a quick question: Does anyone know if a 16cm head would look ok (proportion-wise) on the new DC baby_07 body? I'm looking into making a hybrid ^^ :)
      Thankies~

12. I have a Nehemie head on the BB5, but since she is off topic, i can't post her here, I think a Pukifee head or a tiny DZ head would work proportionnaly but the BB5 neck is quite large, I had to mod it heavily to make it fit my Nehemie head...

I can take pic of it with my Ginger head if you want, but it is modded...

13. Thank you! That would be nice:)

14. Yes it is, the OUAD size fit the BB5-6-7 body,it isn't perfect, but I hope to snatch a few more...

15. Oh, that's nice to know ^^ Thanks so much for all the help! :)

16. Omg he is so cute. I'm glad I purchased him to gift to my mother before they discontinued him.