1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Tinies: 11.5cm to 19.5cm Size

Feb 18, 2013

1. Lol I know the feeling! Waiting is the worst part I think.

2. I have an incoming Dollzone Hal mini of course.. can anyone tell me where you all buy clothes for the B16-002 bodies?

3. I bought stuff on etsy. i usually look for things that are latti yellow or pukifee. im not to sure on how accurate the measurements are but once my stuff comes in the mail i can let you know. also blythe shoes fit ok. they are alittle big but they work.

4. @loveless1337 Thank you for the reply. I am eagerly awaiting for mine to arrive. I am stalking esty now. :)

5. I got an outfit for my Raphael on the same (boy) body from Target. It fit pretty well, but I had to move the Velcro on the skirt to make it smaller. It's a good temporary outfit until I make her some, decent quality for the price. It is a Lori by OG (Our Generation) outfit. Even the shoes fit (rubber with a slit in the back.) The only thing that didn't were the glasses that came with it.

[​IMG]

6. @bluepita Ooh so cute. What size eyes do you have in your girl?

7. They are a 14mm but 12mm is the recommended size. I've got a Hal incoming (the wait is SO long), and her recommended is 10 mm. :) You probably already knew that, but I find it very odd that all the DZ BBs on the same body have different eyes sizes.

8. I did see that each doll has different eyes sizes.. are they reliably correct. 10mm is tiny.. I have 12mm but not 10s. I love the look of the tinys.. How do they pose? I've owned a pukipuki Niko, Bobobie Erin (I think was the sculpt) and Resinsoul Yu... None stayed very long. I think I wanted a more mature type doll to have as my dollhouse type doll. I know these don't have the developed chest but the face could easily be older.

P.S. Anyone with a Hal... What size head does she have? Dollzone says 13cm, Denverdoll says 14.5. I assume its 13 but I don't want to buy a wig the wrong size.

#128 Reslie, Mar 5, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2016
    9. I got a 5/6 for mine but it hasnt come in the mail yet so i dont know if it will be to big or small

10. The only owner comment on wig size I've seen mentioned in passing it was Late Yellow/Pukifee size. As far as if the eye eye is correct on Raphael, I'd say so. The 14s were really big. I put in 12s today, and they look better. However both did fit.

I'm starting to get a bit impatient for my order to arrive, lol.

11. I bought a wig for my incoming girl. Its a Monique gold "Paige" in chocolate red. I am going to try to make her shoes.. I want to make a pair of moccasins. I found a tutorial on youtube . I am going to make a fairy tale type dollhouse for my incoming girl. Does anyone else have dollhouses for their Dollzone tinys?

12. No dollhouse for me yet. I'm hoping to get or make one though. Here is a thread I'm them if you are interested. Part 1 & 2 are out there somewhere, lol. Can't wait to see yours. :)

Homes for Tinies discussion part 3

13. My doll arrived today. She is a tad larger than I was expecting but its not an unhappy discovery. She is 16.5-17cm tall. I will post pictures tomorrow seeing that I am feeling sick today. Hope everyone is having a great day!

14. So I have a male mini Shoyo coming in hopefully soon, it's been 6 months already. He's going to be a mini me of my MSD male Shoyo and I was just wondering if anyone knew good places to get BOY clothes that small? My only other tiny is female, and looking around websites I'm mostly finding dresses that small. I was going to post a link to my MSD boy's album but photobucket isn't wanting to work. Basically I'm just looking for t-shirts, jeans, and hoodies. Preferably in a color not black or white.

15. TTYA has pants that I was told that will fit. Lati yellow clothing fits.

16. My beautiful Brogan. He is a Scarecrow Hal Mini.
      [​IMG]

17. @loveless1337 Your Hal is adorable.

My Megi, Mo, and Hal arrived yesterday. Lol, poor kiddos, Mo and Hal are waiting for a home face up, and no one has the right size wig. I wanted to see them in person before buying eyes or wigs, but now i can't put any pics out! You guy might get crazy looking pictures from me, just out of sheer wanting to share!

Hope no one gets upset about the double post. I wanted to get a pic of the new ones up once i got their face ups done. They aren't wearing their proper eyes and wigs yet, but I know there are people waiting to see how the new sculpts look.

Mo (my f/u), Megi (DZ f/u), Raphael (f/u me), Hal (f/u me)

[​IMG][​IMG]

#137 bluepita, Mar 23, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016
    18. Your dolls are all very lovely! What size are those fur wigs?

19. Thanks so much! As for mine, the brown wig is really the only one that fits, and it is a 5/6. The others are either squeezed on, perched and strapped on, or too big. *_* I didn't want to get any before I did the face up. I'm not so great at visualizing, lol.

20. Hi quick question.

Has anyone tried to hybrid a mini kitty head onto a DZ B18-001 (Antita body) body?