1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Tinies: 11.5cm to 19.5cm Size

Feb 18, 2013

1. I didn't put her on the DZ18 body but on the DC BB5, with a heavy neck mod. But I have a comparison pictures if it helps :
      [​IMG]

2. Enter in a brain that quit working.

Is it the doll right beside her on the left with the DZ18 body? It looks like they might fit..

3. Yep, it looks like it might work.

4. So, I think Scorpio is on topic. At least I couldn't find anything that said the opposite. Is she?
      If so, I really wanna babble on. c.c

Also, I have a mini Hal incoming and was hoping those who have one could post more pictures?

5. Haven't been here for a while.
      Here's a random pic of my Mira going to Tallinn during Easter holidays. )) That's next to Neitsitorn.
      [​IMG]

6. I've got a mini kitty that I'm trying to restring and I'm very new at this. Does anyone know what kind of elastic would work from a craft store in the US, or do I really need to buy it online special? Thank you in advance.

7. @Lupe540 I think you can take just a regular elastic cord from your local crafts store, about 2mm diameter will do for tinies. I'm using elastic cords for different crafts - the ones I buy from store and the ones that come with dolls look and feel/stretch pretty much the same to me.

8. Unfortunately, she is off topic. I just happened to read about it on a news notice for a store selling them. (Limited Items - Separate order of limited DZ Scorpio till the end of March!) She's a great little sculpt. :)

My Hal is still not even close to done, but I grabbed a quick picture in her new wig. It still needs to be fitted to her, and I'm not sure if it is her color or not, lol. Here's my little sweetie:
      [​IMG]

9. So I got that, and things seem to be working, but I can't get her head to stay on!! The s hook keeps slipping and there's so little space inside her head for it to stay. Any suggestions?

10. MY BOY IS HERE! Please Excuse his clothing, I have clothes ordered for him and they haven't arrived yet, that's one of my yoSDs shirts XD. And the eyes are just temp eyes, I was going to leave his defaults in but DZ decided 14 mm eyes were what this little boy needed. so I had these 12s laying around so he's using them for now so he at least has some white in his eyes.

[​IMG]

11. @Lupe540 Hmmm... Well, what I would do if the head wouldn't stay on is to check if the hook is the right size. And make sure the knot is either inside the body or inside the head, otherwise it wont fit by any means. And make sure the elastic isn't overly twisted round and round inside the body, it may want to unwind and will cause the hook to slip back off the grooves. Also maybe making the grooves for holding the hook a bit bigger will do the trick. Seriously, depends on the situation. Good luck with it. ^^

@equine-aurora Congrats on your boy!

12. Does anyone know what size wig a Dollzone Deer Girl would wear, please?

I have one on the way (very excited!) and would like her to not have to be bald for too long.

13. Okay so I think the problem was that I strung her a little too loosely, and also that the elastic might've been twisted. I think it was twisted because when I was first having the problem, it kept rotating out but that didn't occur to me that would be the problem. Eventually that stopped and it stayed put in the grooves, but her head kept rolling around. I tightened the elastic a bit and she seems better~ :3nodding:

14. @Lupe540 Glad to hear the problem is solved and that I could help.

Another photo of my Mira. Finished knitting a sweater for him, this time it's from fine sewing thread. Like the way it turned out and the proportions of the fine knit compared to ordinary yarn.
      [​IMG]

15. Does anyone else have a Nono event doll? I've just traded for one. And while she's cute as can be even restringing didn't help her posing. She sort of just falls over. I know the single joint doesn't help. But does anyone know of anything that might help? I even wired her legs to help with the stability.

[​IMG]

16. @vertefae I use hot glue sueding on my guys, that usually helps with posing and overall stability. I kind of tend to get tinies with hip or leg joints that have minor fitting flaws that won't let them stay in straight position properly, and I don't risk filing such thin surfaces by myself, so hot glue always a good solution for me. I take hot glue from the gun with a toothpick and spread it over the joints in a very thin layer. Tinies don't require much since the joints are so small.

17. It was a lovely day out, so I took my Little Anita to the park to have a lazy little lie-down in the shade~! โ€ โ€ โ€

[​IMG]

18. Thank you! I'll give that a try. She's so cute, it was driving me batty that she couldn't stand without the knee buckling.

19. @vertefae Good luck! )) I got my DL tiny with the same knee problem. After hot glue she stands like a rock now. )))

20. @Riin that makes me feel much better!