1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 12 info and new Volks Perfect Catalogue.

Nov 19, 2004

1. Just curious, has anything been said about the LEs being available online? Last Dollpa was the first time they did that, no? It's possible that they won't do it this time, especially if they have some sort of exclusive agreement with Haute Doll >.<

2. Volks hae then up on the english site as I type!!!! :grin:
      If you go to the SD13 page there they are. Its only the detals now..but Im beting they will be up on the day of the party! :grin:

3. One can hope... Although they did post the standard Faire LEs on the English page, and those weren't available for order internationally. I believe during the last dollpa the international sale was on a different day and scheduled for US-friendly times. The dollpa's coming up pretty soon; I hope they post details more than a couple days in advance. Since I've decided that Jun is worth it and that I'll sacrifice a whole heck of a lot of money to bring her home, the waiting and not knowing is kinda driving me nuts. :crushed

4. Me too! I am gonna try so hard to get her and now Toyha for my wonderfull Mum. :grin:
      I did mail Volks about the LEs..and this is what they said...

"Dear customer,

Thank you for your email.

Any news about the limited edition dolls for Dolls Party 12 will be announced on our English homepage.
      Please wait and check it.

Thank you for your interest and for your support.
      Sincerely,
      Volks Web Site Service Center
      VOLKS INC.
      311 Tsuchiya-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto
      600-8396 Japan
      Email: [email protected]
      www.volks.co.jp"

Make what you will of that.....all we gotta do now is wait :|

Charlie *^_^*

5. Ok so I posted my original question before reading this thread and now I'm sad that I did read it :cry:

Are you telling me that there is no way to buy Isao2 through Volks! and that the only way I can get him is through someone who will charge double on YJ! I mean come on, he's already a grand! :crushed

CJ