1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 12 Limiteds!!

Nov 16, 2004

1. That's exactly what I meant.

hmm... so... to make up for not being able to have a Tokyo Boy...
      A: There may be a manga
      B: I may be able to get that cute little dolly.

2. I want a boy doll, and was really hoping the next Tokyo boy would be released. But, I am quite tempted by Kohya . . . can anyone tell if his headmold is new or if its been used on other dolls? I think maybe its the same as Tohya's?

3. Volks, I hate you. You ruin my LIFE. Jun Tachibana AND a reissue of Tohya. *throws giant fit*
      I will never buy a limited. No no no no NO.

4. Can't really tell for sure because of the glasses, but...

Maybe Tohya and Kohya are like Lucas and Chris, in the aspect that they have the same headmolds, just different skin color?

5. I was thinking that too, except they have different eye sizes. Tohya's are 16mm and Koyha's are 14mm, it says. (14mm? My MINI SD wears 18mm!)

Though it is hard to tell with the glasses, dangit. They're still lovely though. :D

6. ahhhhh the fashions are unbelievable....but is it just me or the photos or what,do the sd/13 boys have lips that are not painted well???? I just don't like the ammount of color or shape that the lips have....am i crazy?,I see really great faceups here on doa for months and months,the new boys are kind of dull (my bad for not loving)...anybody else think so? :x :cry:

7. They definatly look similar... that's why I was thinking brothers... or something. Kohya looks very similar to Tohya and I think they're the same mould at any rate. The eye thing doesn't necessarily indicate anything... Tohyas eyes might just be, er, small... lol

8. wow, I'm very tempted by the sweet dream mika. I always loved mika, but I want her in snow skin. poo. :(

Kohya is gorgeous, but I have to be good!

I'm almost totally sure that Kohya and Tohya are the same headmold...

Jun is super cute too!!

9. I hate to say it, but I must have Kohya.
      One of my fave Volks molds, in SNOW!
      Even whiteskin.....he is just calling to me.
      Drat!
      Now I need DETAILS on how to get him home.
      Sigh.....so much for setting aside some cash.
      :daisy
      Michelle

10. *is in love with Isao*

=3 He is so incredibly pretty! Only 100??? ;_; I don't think I could ever save up enough in time. XD

~Meg

11. I'll have to quench my shirou fix when Zeda brings her boy over for me to drool on.

Unless volks releases a new one. In which case I just might have to break my promise and get one >_> unless I don't have money. Then I'll just whimper again over my loss and move on :P

I guess i just always wanted the one doll i first fell in love with, but he's so hard to get now. And so expensive XD

12. Do we have any idea how much they might cost? I'm dying to get that Isao and I want to see if there isn't a chance that I could pool all my Christmas presents into one and get him. But I'll have to know waaaaaay in advance how much he'll cost. So yeah, do we know?

13. Roughly $1000. 96,600 yen + shipping and all that.

14. Ohhh no! Its bad :(
      Ive fallen and fallen HARD for Jun.... :cry:
      I realy want her now..please let me get her..... :cry:
      (no realy..Ive been crying...realy..lots..is bad)
      Does anyone know the best way of geting her in the UK..cuz I know I cant go through Frank......
      :cry: :cry: :cry:

Charlie *^_^*

(ps..sorry....Im a little mad today)

15. I'm saving my ass off her too!! Ive even named her... which is so not a good idea!
      All of my Mylittle pny collecton got sold last night... every last one...
      Want her bad...

Rachie

16. The February 2005 issue of Haute Doll mails Saturday. We are offering both Isao and Jun in that issue. Prices are approximately $859 for Isao and $749 for Jun, plus shipping and handling fees of $45 each. Make sure you order this issue of Haute Doll--approximately 65 pages are devoted to Super Dollfies! As you can see, both these dolls are really awesome!
      karenc

17. Just a quick qusestion, I know some one whos geting this issue.
      If I want to order a Jun can I use the info in her coppy of the mag..or is it one order per mag only..cuz then I will get my own coppy :grin:

Charlie *^_^*

18. Can I buy it off stands Saturday, too? ^_^

19. Don't hate me, I don't like any of the boys :oops:

20. Oh darn, I just wanted to order the February issue but its not on the order list! :crushed I really want to buy Jun, when will it be available in stores? And how limited is Jun anyway? I hope I don't miss her.