1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 12 Limiteds!!

Nov 16, 2004

1. :D The January/February 2005 issue of Haute Doll (Super Dollfie issue) mails Saturday to those who pre-ordered it. We are offering a limited number of Jun and Isao's (our cover dolls) to readers in the U.S. only. Both dolls are very limited in distribution--both here in the U.S. and at Dolls Party 12 on Dec. 5th in Tokyo. We expect our dolls in our office the last week of November to the first week of December. The magazine will be on the newsstands in about 2 weeks--maybe a little sooner.
      Karenc :cow

2. *gasp* So we can buy the magazine in two weeks and be able to order Isao from there? Does that count as one of the 100 from Dolpa 12 or do you have your own stock? Also, where can I get a copy of the magazine?

Sorry for all the questions and thank you so much for your help!

3. Is it possible for international readers too to get the dolls from you?

4. So sorry. We can only sell Isao and Jun to U.S. addresses--that is an agreement we have with Volks.
      Karenc

5. I swore not to fall for a LE again for a loooong time...but Micà *loves* Jun...

6. So, will it be a call number like before with Barbies? There seemed to be lots of confusion over that

7. Augh!! Jun... or Christmas presents... augh... the agony!!! Have just enough in savings to cover costs... auuuuugh.... no! NO! Yes! No! But I have two lovely dolls already! But I'm getting a raise in January! Auuuuuugh, tormented! WHATEVER SHALL I DO??!?!!?

Wonder if this means there'll be Nanjou and Konoe sibs in the future?

No, no, I don't need another doll, I don't... I really don't... I need... I need clothes! I need presents for my family and friends!

The nice thing about this hobby is if you missed out on one set of nice dolls, wait a couple of months and there'll be something else that you'd really like to have.

At least that's what I'm going to have to tell myself for now.

8. Eeeek!! I MUST have Jun, but I didn't know I could pre-order your magazine without being a subscriber! ;_; I'm assuming there's no possible way that there will be any Juns left if I get it off the newstand? Will it be a first come, first served deal? Or will all entries be put in a lottery? In short, is there any concievable way that I could order through Haute Doll with a newstand issue?

9. Well, let's just hope whoever receives the magazine and has the ordering details will post the information here :)

10. That's what I'm wondering. I'm going to pull all the strings I can to get Isao this time around, but I need to know if I'll even have a chance at him through HauteDoll or if I need to get someone to go to Dolpa12 for me. :(

Thanks karenc for all your help!

11. I know, I'm crushed that I didn't hear about preordering the issue... But, of course, if it's lottery that's definitely not gauranteed. Any word on whether D&H will be allowed to take any orders? And, with the past D&H orders, were the dolls held for D&H (gauranteeing you'd get one) or was there a chance that he wouldn't get enough to fulfill his preorders?

12. There is no guaranteeing that D&H will be allowed to pre-order, or that all pre-orders will be filled, sadly.

He's usually able to fill most of them, however, and a couple of times he's had extras.

13. Jun is super cute, and as always Touya is awesome..

<edited because of my own stupidity..please forgive me i gave blood today>

14. Jun is not a limited headmold...?

How else can you get her...?

15. i feel so stupid =( i got jun and kun mixed up. their names (and looks) are so similer! i feel stupid, i'm sorry ><

16. Um... yes she is? (She is a "Limited Edition Premia Model") She's not one of the standards, and I don't recognize her face from any of the FCS heads. (And besides, even if she were available via FCS, her wig and clothes won't be! And I *love* her outfit. Sadly an LE Jun would cost less than an FCS, anyway >.>;; )

17. If she tells you all the ordering information online now, who is going to buy the magazine? LOL! You'd have to buy the magazine to know the ordering details, unless some of our friends here who has the magazine in hand shares the ordering information with us :)

18. I'm curious...I know the new Isao2 is limited...but is it possible to get them later in the year? I keep seeing Isao (the first release) on ebay...was he limited too?

Also, I noted that Aimee managed to locate a beautiful Isao head repaint. Is it possible to find the head seperatly? Or is this a hard find?

Ahhh so many questions! Sorry for being a bother. I have finally resigned myself to not being able to make the preorder in time. I owe my friend alot of money and it wouldn't be fair to her to go and buy a doll before I pay her back. XD

But I'll be saving up to see if i can manage one later..!

~Meg