1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 12 Limiteds!!

Nov 16, 2004

1. I TOTALLY agree with Miss SHa on Isao: I've never liked his head at all, ut his body and his clothes are PERFECT, I adore them so~ I want my future SD13 boy to have the long-legs and cool clothes of Isao... so maybe it IS best to just buy Isao and auction off his head? I'm SURE plenty of people would come biting for his head, especially since procuring a body for him wouldn't be hard at all...

2. Like you and Zeda said, there are some of us who would LOVE to have the Isao head. I think he's perfectly adorable. I would be willing to buy just the head and a body later... ;3

Tho I confess a deep love of his clothing and body also. XD

3. When I first saw pictures of Isao, I thought wow, he is my first true boy doll love. I never really liked boy dolls, not even when I was a kid (wow, sort of like a doll lesbian!). Anyhow, he was irresistible. I ordered him from Doll & Hobby, then he came home and I was kinda underwhelmed. Then I made his eyebrows darker and thought it was an improvement. The main thing was his hair; wasn't a fan of the mullet wig, so I'd gotten him a dark brown wig that, when it slips to the wrong angle, makes him look too Beatle-y. I'd even been considering putting him up for adoption. Then this very past weekend I got a good look at him in a certain soft light in my living room, readjusted his wig, and fell in love all over again. He really is like the hottest boy doll in the world and I strongly encourage his existence!!!

4. Aw~ that's such a cute story :D I'm glad you fell in love with him again. It's such a shame when a Dream Doll turns out to be... well, not so dreamy *_*

I'm sort of having this problem right now, and I have -no- idea what to do! @.@ If anyone can offer some help, I'd really appreciate it :oops: I'm beginning to fight with myself about my next doll, and it's driving me absolutely crazy! In fact, if it gets worse I may even put a board up asking for help O_o

5. Wow never had a doll consume my thoughts like this before *_*

What issue of Haut Doll is Isao suppose to be on? December? I've read this whole post and it looks like no one knows how one can get one of these special issues so we can order Jun or Isao(want him SO BAD!)

That's too bad because even if I knew about the Haut Doll magazine before today I wouldn't have preordered it cuz I would've never guessed that magazine, of all the doll magazines out there, would be doing something like this!

So again I extend an offer too: If anyone isn't gonna buy or can't afford right now to get Isao or Jun PLEASE let me buy the magazine(or the coupon) from you so I can get Isao. This may be my only chance and since I live in the US it's perfect.
      I could also team up with someone who doesn't live in the US but has the magazine and you could use my address in exchange for letting me order Isao along with your doll.

I finally have the funds for this doll please help me out.

CJ

6. Hi CJ,

I'm sorry you missed all the earlier posts, I think this was originally announced atound the third week of October. In order to get your magazine in the first shipment, and before they hit the newsstands, you had to order it, or subscribe by November 3. Anyway, the issue of Haute Doll Magazine that will focus on Volks is the JANUARY 2005. I believe it is in the process of being shipped now to those who pre-ordered, or are already subscibers. You can order the individual copy from this link:

https://www.securedserver.net/barbie/secured/haute.htm

You may also be able to find it in Barnes & Noble or Borders bookstores if you have them in your area, but I know the ones in my area take ages to get the new issues, which is one of the reasons I subscribed. Hope this helps.

Hugs, Juli DC

7. I don't think anyone has translated this yet, but this is from http://www.superdollfie.net, the official Superdollfie website (not to be confused with Superdollfie.com)

Jun Tachibana's bio:

"If only Icchan (Isao-chan) was my big brother!"
      So pouts Jun, Shiro's little sister.
      Perhaps Shiro and Jun are so close that they butt heads, but every time they have a fight, she hides in kindly Isao's shadow.

Tomboyish Jun always becomes quiet when she's with Shiro and his friends, listening to their dreams of tomorrow.
      "Someday, I too will..."
      What kind of future awaits Jun, as she muses on tomorrow?

The Song of Youth that Volks is delivering to you.
      Friends, Fighting friends, Childhood friends, Rivals... and willpower.
      These boys accept each other for who they are, and live through the same era together as friends [very rough translation of this line, lots of terms that don't have English equivalents]

And beside these young men, this young girl watches them. Reflecting their dreams in her eyes.

We have trapped a moment of this brightly shining age known as "girlhood" and delivered it to you.

The fourth member to appear is the main characters' beloved younger sister. A new era is beginning in the Tokyo Boys' Story.

---

Isao Chapter 2's Bio:

"You're always so kind to Jun."

Isao has little experience with girls, and hardly ever speaks to them... yet somehow, Jun has become quite fond of him.

"Shall we go to Disneyland together someday?"

He means it seriously, but why do girls get angry so easily?

He ponders this eternal mystery as he gazes at Jun, but there are no clues.

Within the bright smiles, there are shadows where the two young people's feelings overlap, and Isao and Jun hesitate.

Soon, the world is covered in a blanket of snow.
      What is this feeling...?

---

Tohya and Kohya also have bios, but... they use business terminology that I don't know how to translate :oops:

8. :D
      :D

That's so cute!

9. CUTE PROFILES *_____________________*

10. EEEKS!! So Jun *likes* Isao and Isao *likes* Jun?? Cute!! :D

Rachie

11. :D I'm so glad I happened to check on this topic! That's so sweet!

*pictures Jun hugging Isao the way a little kid clings to older people*

12. Those profiles are soooo adorable! :D

I love Jun even more now! (if that's possible... which I'm not sure it is ^^; ) I wonder how old Jun is supposed to be?

13. Aww! That's a great translation Twotone, thanks very much. ^_^

14. Well... If they're SD13 and Jun is Shirou's little sister.. That would make her 11 or 12? >.> That can't be right. What ARE their ages anyways?

15. Eek! That was so cute.

It makes me want to have a doll couple.

16. They're not really 13, they just have the SD13 body (as there currently isn't an SD16 ^^; ) My best guess is that the Tokyo boys are about 16, and Jun is probably about 14. Her profile half-sounds like she could be 10, but obviously she's not; I think she just as a little bit of the "Usagi-syndrome" and she's used to be the youngest little girl. 14/16 would make sense in terms of their semi-romantic (/slowly growing) relationship.

17. Isn't Jun a regular SD? >_>; That's what I heard....

18. I think their ages are intentionally nebulous.

To throw further confusion into the mix... Tohya, who's also SD13, has mention of pulling overnighters in the office because of mountains of paperwork. :p I think at present, SD13 should be taken to mean "an SD who is at least 13 years old, quite possibly older."

19. Jun = SD13 LE
      Kun = SD10 standard

(no relation between the two.)

20. Tohya looks like he's 6 in person haha! :D

I like Jun and Isao, hopefully I will be able to get both of them.