1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 13

Apr 9, 2005

1. Whaaaaaaat?!!!!!!!! SEPTEMBER?!!!! :o

OMG, it DOES say that on my Heath voucher.
      Volks plans to begin shipping him in SEPTEMBER. :?

:crushed :crushed :crushed :crushed :crushed :crushed

I should have read the voucher more closely. OMG. By the time he arrives, I'm going to have 8,546,562 posts in the Dollie Waiting Room thread like "Day 56: NOT HERE YET ARGH ARGH ARGH." :cry:

2. *pets* I'm sorry, but take comfort in the fact that he WILL be coming home to you. And in the meantime, you can amass his wardrobe! Heath looks like such a demanding fellow, I'm sure he'll want a nice big selection of clothes. :wink:

~Tara

(PS: The writeup in your LJ about the LE lines was very informative! Thank you.)

3. yeah, I'm so sorry you have to wait so long! *_*

4. Are you sure it says you'll get your Heath in Sept. on that voucher inertia? :?

I got confirmation on my own Heath and I was told from the Japanese seller that he'll be shipped in about 10 days. I'm not sure how my seller could send out Heath before you get yours?

Maybe because they're a retailer they got first dibs or something? It seems odd but I can't imagine that all the dolls will be shipped as late as Sept.

5. Maybe your seller already has one on hand? All the vouchers on Y!J seem to say that on the bottom.

6. The first people in the line were able to pick up the dolls already-made at Dolpa and go home with them that day. But there was only a small number ready then. After Volks ran out of the dolls they had ready, they took a number of preorders. Your seller probably got Heath that day by being at the front of the line and is now waiting for Golden Week to end before shipping him.

7. I see. Well it's really a shame that you have to wait so long for your Heath! I hope Volks manages to speed up their delivery time and you get your doll sooner.

8. Tell me about it! I just got back to SF. Can't believe that I didn't run into any of the DoA people at Dolpa. I'll upload pics from my lousy camera and post them later on today. I can't wait to see everyone elses!

Oh, and we were trying to get Heath for a friend and didn't get a lucky number. :( Good luck to everyone else who wants him -- he's really good looking in person!

9. I was there too.. and could not see any of you >_<

Elena