1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 13

Apr 9, 2005

1. From what I could read none of the boys (SD10 Ushiwakamaru, SD13 Heath or SDC Storm) are the next Tokyo Boy. :cry:

Kat

2. I agree, none of the new ones are tokyo boys, they must still be w orking on the last one! ^_^

When we talked to Volks they mentioned changing Arashi alot to try to get him perfect, so I'm not really surprised that he looks different from the book (because they were still working on perfecting his look even after the book was published! and books take a long time to publish!)

Boy, I really like the clothing style of all the new dolls. Heath is very appropriately Wuthering Heights-ish (haha... Heathcliff!) which we haven't really seen for a while... Liz, from what I can see of her has an awesome corsety fanciful thing going on, and I love the really really traditional Ushiwakamaru...! Obviously Arashi is adorable.

I'm DYING to see bigger photos though! Why does volks torture us so?? :(! you know they HAVE those bigger photos, they just for some reason don't want to show them yet!

I'm also very grateful to see Mimi back with an old style wig! how cute!!

3. Yes - little pictures of doom indeed! *flails* I don't think I particularly fancy any of them (phew), but I'd really like to see some more detailed pictures, especially of Arashi, too see just how much he differs from in the book.

*sighs* No tokyo boy again. Oh well, I guess they're making him totally perfect for his release... DP14? *fingers crossed* Ak, December is so far away!!

I find it kind of interesting that the boys all represent different periods of history dress styles.

And is it me or does Ushiwakamaru look a little like Anais?

4. oh man...Heath looks pretty hot to me...must have more pictures!!!

5. Ushiwakamaru reminds me of a boy Anais, and Arashi looks like a mini-Isao! :) How cute.

Health does remind me of Madoka, but seems to have a slight smirk going on for him. Liz is really pretty, her facemold reminds me of Momoko's.

6. Heath is Heathcliff...geeze love him!
      and liz? what face is she?
      Wants bigger pics...desires more dolls!

7. they could all be new faces... no way to know yet!

8. I am tickled pink to see a new pure skin Mimi - not that I want one, since I adore my old skin Mimi-hybrid, but it's one of my favorite heads ever and I love to see more in circulation!

Marcia.

9. La-la-la-la *fingers in ears, eyes blindfolded* I can't hear you! I see nothing! Volks who? :cow

10. Actually I'm glad to see that Volks didn't release the 4th TB yet, gives me time to get the finances together :grin: Heath didn't really capture my heart like the other TBs did(especially Isao and Tsukasa) but I do find it funny that I am more capitivated by the 1/6 Lost Angels :drool . Those outfits are to die for! I really wish they'd make outfits like that big enough to fit a DD.

CJ

11. ... or people! ^_~

Kat

12. Heath's holding a riding crop, right? I think my mom likes him. She's into horses and stuff. But of course, she lost interest when she saw the price. I like him too. I think he'll be very handsome in person, but I can just content myself with owner pics. ^^

13. Yup! And he can bring that riding crop along with him ENN-EEE-TIME he wants to pay me a visit! :wiggle

Lia

14. *LOL*

Anyways.....back OT. :oops:

It such a pain having small pics to look at... :cry:
      Heath looks like a real heartbraker. :love
      I've always woundered if Madoka would make a great boy.

15. Hahaha. Same here. :D

16. I know! When I first saw Kurenai, my first thought was "Ohmygosh! It's a mini-Mimi!" :D I'm so, so glad to see her back in pureskin; Mimi's my favourite SD girl. That Arashi looks like he's going to be a little heartbreaker... I'll bet he'll make someone's Kaede or Kurenai very happy :wink:

18. Arashi will probably be released again with a different outfit or something (like in the catalogue?) cuz it says "Dolpa13 ver." I might get him the 2nd time around if he has a different look.

I want to see closeups of Liz! It's nice to have a female doll without huge eyes.

Heath reeally reminds me of Hugo.