1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 13

Apr 9, 2005

1. Wow, Liz actually was the one who caught my attention right away... :o

Normally I would totally be googley over Heath (being all strong and manly-lookin), but there's something about Liz... *fidgets*
      When I first saw her, she reminded me of a slightly more narrow-eyed version of Momoko, whom I have also come to really like (she's pretty much impossible to find though >>; )
      Arashi is so adorable! GRAH

Heath looks very cunning.
      Liz looks young, but has such an expression of maturity.
      Ushiwakamaru also seems to have a strong look of determination even though he's so young.
      Arashi looks so intrepid, as if nothing could stop him.
      And the Yo-SDs are such heart-melters :(

I'm so happy-- I just won a Yo-SD from Y!J today, Suzuna head on Rengemaru body~
      "SUZUMARU" :D

Looks like I need to save more! There are so many waves of dolls coming out, it's hard to know what to do. *_* :oops:

2. Umm... I really, really want to get that Mimi, but I don't understand the difference between "Limited Edition" and "Preceding Sale". Will Mimi be very hard for me to get? Will I be able to order her online, or would I actually have to be at the Dolpa?

Oh, I'm so confused. :oops: All I know is that if I can get her, I will! She's so pretty... :D

3. Heath looks like a very nice doll.. I like him already even though I can see only the small picture.

I just noticed that there's larger picture of Liz at http://www.superdollfie.net

[​IMG]

I think she looks lovely, too! And her dress is almost too pretty.

And bigger pictures of all of them.. I hope this isn't old news. :oops:
      But I found bigger pictures from here: http://www.superdollfie.net/sd/shinsaku/index.html

4. Ok, so I'm dying over Heath.... So someone please tell me what the deal is here...are these just for an event, or will they be limited editions sold directly? Are we talking like 5 dolls, or 200? Can WE BUY THEM? When?, etc... Heath really does it for me. Oh man, I'm so sorry I looked...

5. StephG: These dolls are going to be limited editions and they will be sold at Volks' Dolpa event in Japan. But Volks will (most likely) give international customers a chance to purchase these dolls on their website, too. Throught a lottery or by putting them instock on their website and letting the quickest ones get the dolls. I believe that Domuya will have these dolls for sale too after some time.

I hope this helped you! :grin:

6. Yes, thank you very much! I guess it's not completely hopeless, eh? Oh, how I wish I could go to Dolpa! Me and everyone else, right? Thanks for your help!

7. Well.. I think not. I managed to get three limited dolls on Dolpa 11 so I think it's not completely hopeless. :grin: One must be really lucky, though.[/quote]

8. Woot!!!

Deen, thanks for the link to the bigger pix!

:o :o :o :o

Now, this is said with much love and affection to Heath, but ... why does he keep reminding me of Hermione Granger? Maybe it's just the brows ... :wink:

Arashi, though ... :::swoons::: ... he's just so ... :love

:::makes grabby hands:::

... dreamy. Wants! We wants!!! :drool

Lia

9. omg...I so love Heath and Liz! They are stunning. Damnit all...Volks you're so evil!

Oh and as for Mimi...she is the new standard release pureskin Mimi, so no she won't be hard to get cause she's unlimited.

10. Wow.. I like Heath AND Ushiwakamaru alot.
      WHY DO I ALWAYS FALL FOR THE LIMITEDS? -angst

11. Liz is sooooooooo sweet! She looks like Sasha and Anais's child...

And Heath :: swoon :: if only he were beauty white I think I'd be sunk, lol...

12. Oh dear. Tax refund, please come quickly so I can get Liz and rename her R. Dorothy. WOW. She's stunning.

Wow. Badabing. She... yeah. I guess she's Just What I Needed. Her face is lovely.

Arashi... eh. Something tells me his photos are deceiving. Also, don't wanna buy clothes for another size doll.

Heath... wow. He's pretty awesome, too. His eyebrows don't appeal so much, but he's hot.

13. That's exactly how it is for me. Heath is extremely tempting, but I think I can resist. But if he was white skin...then no way. I'd HAVE to get him.

14. No one has mentioned that liz has a special sit body! It's like the MSD version but biiiig~ huaaaa I want her T_T so cute and plops down like that so cutely :D:D:D

click the link below her big picture page to show 4 pics of her sitting :wink:

15. I totally missed that link O_O Thank you so much for pointing it out~

And now I'm dying XD That makes her about tens times cuter than she was already. ARGH.

16. :( I want Heath so bad...When is this Dolpa going to be?

17. Dolpa will be held May 3rd in Tokyo. Hopefully they'll announce the date for the After Event soon!

Lia

18. I hope so too, because May 3rd is too soon for me to save up that much >>;;
      Maybe I could get him on Y!A Japan later.

19. So Mimi will be available to order off the Volks site as soon as the Dollpa starts? :D And there's no danger of me not getting one, because they'll make her if I order her? :chibi And she'll be there forever and ever just in case I need to save up a little more money first? (She's a birthday/graduation gift from my parents, siblings, and boyfriend, so I want them to have to pay as little as possible and I'm chipping in as much as I have.) :oops:

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm just so happy to have found my first BJD! :daisy

20. Well, she might not be easy to get at first cause it's possible she'll sell out at Dolpa. Then it's just a matter of waiting for Volks to make more of her. So no, you don't have to worry about her selling out permanently cause Volks will eventually restock her just like they do Meg, Nana and Nono. :) I really love Mimi, so I'm happy they brought her back with the new pureskin body!