1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 13

Apr 9, 2005

1. They... restock the other dolls? :oops: I've never once seen them in stock.. Is it something that just doesn't occur very often, then? :(

2. Yes they do restock them. My friend recently got herself a pureskin Meg. :) They go in and out of stock so you just have to keep checking. Sometimes Volks does take a while to restock though, so you'll have to be patient. It depends alot on how much demand there is for the doll. But hey at least it means you'll have time to save up for her. An alternative would be Domuya, but you'd have to pay a higher price then the Volks price for her.

3. Okay! Thanks a bunch! I've just got one more question, though... (I'm sorry!) Will she be available at the After Event, too? :oops: Or would I be checking for her in the wrong place?

4. I'm guessing she'll be on sale at the After Event too. So that will be a good time to check out the website for her. :)

5. All right! :daisy Thank you so much for helping me! I really hope I can get her now... :grin:

6. whew.. the new dollies are all lovely (Ushiwakamaru is SO CUTE), but (fortunately! :cow ) none of them are calling to me.. However, I think I'll be looking to pick up Heath's outfit on the secondary market :| Hellooo riding habit. :D

7. I have to admit when I saw the bigger picture of Heath, my first thought was Chairman Kaga from Iron Chef :-). He's got the profile and the attitude!

I'm glad none of them are calling to me - I've got some other plans for my doll funds! (More for everyone else!)

Marcia.

8. Heath is calling me ("Catherine, Catherine...") but since my name isn't Catherine I can ignore him for now. I have to keep my priorities straight. :daisy

9. I don't like boy dolls very much, but Heath looks awesome!

10. Wow, Heath totally looks like Madoka to me. I don't know if I want him yet, though. *_*

11. Is it just me, or does Heath look like Lestat? :oops:

12. *rises hand* I noticed that too. :roll:

And his head mold looks unique...not at all like Madoka's *_*

13. Thirded! XD Those arched eyebrows and that smirk...

I have to agree.. because I LOVE Madoka!boys and he doesn't look much like one, really ^_^; If there was more of a resemblance, I'd be jittering for the after-party X_x

14. Since the Dolpa 13 pages don't seem to mention it (maybe I missed it?), are the MSD kits getting a re-release or no? I seem to remember someone saying that they would be re-released . . . *wants Schulze!*

Liz is quite pretty. Heath is TOTALLY boy version Madoka lol. I'm sure that will make for a lot of happy Madoka boy fans. :3

I do wonder why the delay in the 4th Tokyo Boy . . .

15. I think arashi looks like a li'l Isao! Cute cute cute...
      Not that I have the money for ANY of these beautiful darlings, but I can dream *dreams*

16. Well, Heath is a Kyon mold and considering how popular Madoka boys were it's not surprising that they decided to make a Madoka-ish boy. It's not exactly her head mold, but it's very similar. He could be her brother if you put them side by side. :) Comparing with my Madoka I'd say the main differences are that his head shape is slightly less soft then hers. He seems to have a stronger chin. His eyes are similar, but are smaller. His mouth is similar, but it looks a bit more smiley (though that could just be the faceup making him look that way). But they are definitely similar, just not the same.

17. Yeah, I figured it was kind of a Jun/Shirou thing - similar but not exactly identical. Hope we get to see a Madoka and Heath side by side once he comes out!

18. ハイランドの若き貴公子ヒース、ドルパ13に初登場!

Oh god, he's SCOTTISH. Now I need him...bad. *saves up for him from the second-hand market or after party*

EDIT: This is Heath I'm referring to btw. He's so manly~ He may have stolen my heart away from the FCS boy I wanted x_x He's just what I wanted, something between Lucas and Bermann x_x

19. Oh my GOD I want Liz and Arashi!! *watches moths fly out of her wallett* ;_;
      AND Sirius with blue hair! AND the new DD girl Kasumi!!! OMG *cries*

20. Heath = Darcy! Cute :)