1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 14 LEs are shown at Volks website!

Dec 1, 2005

1. SD16!!! I love him!!!! It's soooo pretty!!!!!! So masculine!

2. Ahhh, sweet Ema!
      I wonder if these dolls come with UVcut resin?

3. Oooo!! That's a good question!! :daisy

4. What date is dolpa 14? and what date do they normally have the online sales? um...

5. Dolpa is on xmas day :) 25/12

The after event are usually about a month after

6. I'm fairly sure all the new LE's come with UVcut resin? It seems like that's what I've been hearing.

7. I certainly hope so, but they've been a little sporadic with it, only doing it with select dolls. Like the school MSDs are UV resin, but the school heads were not.

8. Does anyone know when we will know for sure if they are going to have the limiteds at the volks los angeles store? I _really_ want Hewiit, have the money and have someone willing to drive me down there I want to know before I make them drive me all the way down there ^^;;

Oh and does anyone have an idea of how many people are going to show up on christmas if they do?

9. I've given up on what Volks will or won't have in LA. I wouldn't have predicted that they would have Toppi, but there she was. In a way, it's a bit disconcerting how often Volks re-releases limited dolls. It's good for those who want them, but not so much so for those who struggled to get them in the first place.

I'm a bit concerned about Shinku though. Why was she up for such a brief time and now she's gone? I'm still torn between her and Emma and I think that someday, it will have to be both. *sigh*

10. kellyhime - SO agree I went through allot of hand wringing to get Toppi. Now I want Hewitt and I do not want to go through all that again!

11. I so hope they have the usual online afterevent. There's no way I can get to LA. T_T

And I want Yukinojou so baaaaaaaaad. He haunts my dreams and I obsess about him day and night and even my DOLLS want me to shut up about him! XD

12. Hmm, when I convert 120,000 yen I get $996.

I wish I could get him but sadly no. Hopefully someday I'll have a SD16~

13. :D Cool at least the SD16 is not that much expensive and since the height is posted at 26 inches tall.....is Hound taller? I still want Hound, this new guy is cute but not as cute as Hound.

14. Yes, all the new release LEs for Dolpa 14 come with UV Cut resin. ^_^

I believe it was an accident that she was put up along with all the others. When you go to the Volks stores, they have pictures showing all the new LEs except for a big red '??' where Shinku would be. I think they were trying to be mysterious about it except they messed up when they first uploaded the LEs to the website. ^_^;

By the way, for anyone who has missed it, Volks have put up lots of additional pics of the new LEs at their other website:
      http://www.superdollfie.net/sd/shinsaku/index.html

Click on the little rectangular button next to their picture to see their page and all their details including more pics. (Yukinojou has thumbnails both above and below his picture, so make sure you see them all!)

Also, since many people may not be interested in wading through the Japanese pages about KIPS (the new 'Keep It Posed System' -- hehe, love you, Volks!) you might have missed these pictures, but if you like Yukinojou, I guarantee you don't want to miss them, because they are total "phwoar!" material:
      http://www.superdollfie.net/sd/sd_series/sd16/kips.html

(I only knew 'cause I saw them on the Volks mobile phone website earlier today and about had a fit drooling. There's even more on the mobile phone website, I wish they'd upload them all. :( )

15. Oh thanks for the links!!

Hewitt 2nd - OH SO IN LOVE! he is the msd boy I have been waiting for I even love the outfit which is a rare event for me. Its a funky outfit my fav.

Yukinojo Sawaragi SD16 - So not for me, he has the true romance cover man look. Certainly unique for volks however. I think he is the strong silent romantic type. I would have thought him very hot at 16! pretty cool body sculpt.

Yo-sd anne very sweet :) would love to get her too.

Shinku - would love to see closeups of her pretty face!

16. If I recall correctly, Hound is 2'4" (28 inches), while the SD16 is 2'2" (26 inches). So you're looking at about a 2 inch difference.

My theory, given what I know about Hound, is that most of Hound's height is from his legs, not so much his body. Some people also find Hounds legs to almost be -too- long, especially in the thigh. It's very possible that while the SD16 is shorter, he might be a bit more proportional to those who find Hound to be on the unnatural side.

17. The page is up for the Dolls Party 14 Preceding Items.

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dollsparty14/items.html

http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/event/dolpa14/sumikatop.html

Oddly the english site has more photos up on the wigs, AND the outfits. But the Japanese site has the outfits and accessories shown ON the dolls.
      In the V-Jeans section, there is a great photo of the new F28 head modelling a new outfit:-

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dollsparty14/items/pre_vjeans.html

Also wierd is that they use a SD13 Mimi to model an outfit for Mini SDs and SD cutes ?
      Since there are 2 sets of posts about Dollpa14, I've posted in both.