1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 14 LEs are shown at Volks website!

Dec 1, 2005

1. I second that thank you!!!

She's even more gorgeous in that picture. I'm doomed. Oh well, I'm looking forward to the online after event stress party again!:lol:

Lyssa

2. x___X After debating all day, I've finally got down to the conclusion I want Piccoro, Hewitt, and the fourth Tokyo boy(but he is pending on the body pictures... o___o';)

xD Now my only problem is: Picorro and Hewitt, or SD16? Only have money for either or. *goes off to oggle pictures more* @_@

3. thnx lyssa, I knew that for regular orders..the credit cards pain as it wont accept every card

god this looks like a good chance to get my longed for hewitt, I was gonna go for a f09 FCS (sunlight) but I can´t afford the big comissions on sato orders T_T god my wishlist is a milkshake ^^U

4. I like the new Hewitt very much!!!

5. Shan, you and I have the same taste in MSD sculpts! :) I'm definitely going to try for a Hewitt, I think Hewitt girls are adorable. It's one of my favorite Volks faces without a doubt.

Eeee! New Yo-SDs! And they're too cute!! Right after I sculpt my sleepy Suzuna to have smaller eyes (vs. awake Suzuna) they release a Yo-SD with smaller eyes. O_o They stole my idea! Ok must find money... where'd I plant that money tree?

6. Ema is fantastic.
      *melts*

7. I really like the new big guy. I like Volks guys in general; however their girls just don't do much for me--too bland, no real personality. I really think they need to do a more grown up girl--with a little attitude.

Still, I am planning on getting a custom F08 SD, I need a Volks girl doll (need a fit model) and I fell in love with Aimee's doll.

Waiting for DOT Shall

8. Heh, yeah.

9. Haha thanks! I'll try my best x_x

10. If only I could get my hands on one of those Hewitts ... if only. *whines*

11. Good luck, I can't think of a more deserving person~

12. Oh, wow! The new SD16 is HOT!!! Can't wait to see owner's pics of him!

If anyone gets a Shinku and wants to sell her outfit and wig, I'll buy it! <3

13. :shock: $1200+ for the SD16?? How tall is he and someone please tell me why on earth does he cost so much other than being limited??

14. He's bigger for one thing. A SD13 limited is about $960, so it's not that much more expensive...

15. Thanks for clearing that up for me Tammie, gee he reminds me of another tall hunka hunka burnin love :wiggle

16. WOW! the SD16 looks so mature!!! 0.0 and the new Hewitt... I was thinking about keeping away from minis from now on, but hes... going to ruin that plan >.<

17. I forgot to mention that we don't know his exact specifications yet...so hopefully he will really earn that extra $300! He's so hot~

18. *nods* Yukinojo is so fine!

I just hope the body isn't so tall that he towers over every other doll, but we probably won't see pics of it until after people put him on YJA... I'm really curious about the height. Judging by his price, he might be hound's size.

19. If you haul off and get him, I will vicariously appreciate him like I do Kasai :)

Really though...the best thing for me out of the release of this guy is that it means SOMEDAY SD16 will hit the FCS (maybe 2007? Maybe maybe??). I'm kind of the mind that while I do like many of the limiteds that Volks makes, I don't think I'll ever own one unless it's out of sheer, unadulterated luck :)