1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 14 LEs are shown at Volks website!

Dec 1, 2005

1. LOL You and me both! :daisy

2. Ohhhh! Hope is rising in my heart! Hewitt girl, here we come! :-D

3. Count me as a third!:)

4. Waah!
      I can't see the Rozen Maiden!!

Raven

5. Will they ship out of the US? >.<

With the US store open, I'm wondering if Volks will still ship internationally if we order from their english website...

6. I think they only ship to the USA, Canada, and Mexico. Sorry :(

7. I've been waiting for the 4th boy to complete, but so far, I am not impressed with what I see. What is with the US$300 up charge????? He can't be that much bigger?! I hope he have something very special to offer ;(

Emma is so huggable. Love her eyes.

Rozen Maiden is so wicked. Love her outfit!

8. Oh, get Emma, so that I can love her from not too afar and I'll get Shinku so that you can do the same!:chibi

9. They will if you order from volks.co.jp/en but not volksusa.com. The latter is for North America only. :confused:

10. Oooh, so much temptation! I'm trying very hard not to fall too in love with Emma and Shinku. Thank goodness they weren't snow skin or I would've completely doomed.

11. wow sd-16. interesting. thick neck throws me off though :oops:
      And I didn't think we'd see new yo-sds... they're cute but I like Yuki better...

Also... Hewitt! new love :shock:
      While I like looking at some the volks sculpts none of them really caught me eye except for yuki... And I've seen Hewitt before... but somehow when I saw this one... *_* He could be...!!! :shudder but no, mustn't think about...musn't... oh darn..-_- :sigh what am I going to do... :oops:

12. Check back a few pages or so - someone snagged and posted her pic before Volks started mucking around more with their site. ^^

(And yeah, Kellyhime et al, you're right - this comment WILL likely pop up on every page!! XD)

13. You and me both. I don't see how he "fits in" visually with the other Tokyo Boys yet, and I'm waiting to see more face pics, body pics & descriptions, and what's so special about him. :/

I'm kinda concerned he'll make the other Tokyo Boys appear suddenly much more "kid-like" by comparison. :/

(I mean, I know the design concept of the others is supposedly as "middleschoolers" (age 13 at most) , but we all know that most of us owners prefer to view our SD13-sized dolls as generally at least around the "age of consent". Besides, frankly, no 13-year-old boy I know would have the "fashion sense" or "body awareness" of most SD13s I see, nor would they have much if any interest in "significant others" yet. My eldest daughter is only in her first year of High School, so I have LOADS of very recent experience with actual real-life middleschoolers, including boys. :p )

14. Oh... my.... God....
      She is so cute!

15. Well Miss Kelly, when (how is that for positive thinking?! ;) ) I get her you can love her when I come down for my big visit. I'm quite determined to get her and after the last online event stubborness paid off I do have hope! I'll have to push the trip down back a bit with this new adoption but that may work out best :)

Lyssa

16. Well, I bet Yukinojo will probably have a build more like Happydoll Arthur... A more defined chest, basically, and thicker neck. More like an older biseinen than the bishounen look of the other tokyo boys. I bet he'll be Hound or Bermann sized, though *o*;; I really really REALLY like him.. <-- sucker for low-browed dolls

As for Shinku, I bet she's a Japan-only limited.. which is too bad, I ADORE her! She's so cute >w<; I don't even watch Rozen Maiden...

17. O_O I adore Shinku.. She is so beautiful~
      I would live to get her.. .__. Too bad.. I think she will be expensive and if she will be Japan-only limited there is not very good change to get her.. >_<

18. Ooooo. I never thought it would happen . . . I've never been a huge personal fan of SD13s (not that many of them aren't gorgeous, they're just not right for my dollfamily), but I am totally thrilled by the new SD16 boy. Rawr.

What can I say? I like pointy noses!! :D

Y'all who are going to try for him can breathe a sigh of relief, though, I'm dead broke and already have a Dolly Master Plan in place for my future acquisitions, so I'm not going to be in competition for him *laughs*

But wow!! I can't wait to see photos of that boy coming home!!

-- A (feeling a sudden need to cuddle my Hound!)

19. I don't want to sound pervy, but I wonder what his... um... y'know... looks like... :sweat