1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 14 LEs are shown at Volks website!

Dec 1, 2005

1. Good question. XD

I hope it's nothing like the Bishounen House doll's...that thing is a monster. o_O;;

2. ARGH. NO.

...The jerk is growing on me.

I'm so broke. But I have a credit card! And I'll be getting a job once I move! But holy crap is that a bad idea! But...!

...Anyone want a used kidney, a lung, part of a liver and some plasma? >_>;;;

3. Darned starting out with credit cards! I hope I either fall out of love with Yukinojou or he doesn't get too much more expensive with time! I love dolls, but I'd rather get a $2000 computer x_x;

4. Hold me, Tammie. Tell me how ugly he is and how much I'll hate his size even though I don't think even my SD13 long-leg boy is too big and that he'll have the worst posing and jointing ever. T_T

5. First of all, I'm not fond enough of the 4th Tokyo boy to buy him, and my pocketbook is breathing a sigh of relief. He's so adorable though, so mature... :: sighs::

I do however, love Ema. She could be a sibling to Ushiwakamaru. I'm thinking very hard about selling some things to get her.

:: sigh:: She's so beautiful... all of them are so stunning. I love the Yo SD! : D OMG! Maybe I'll have to choose between Ema and one of them!

Hehe! : D This is so cool! I love this!!! : D

6. I need to see body pix of that SD16 pronto! Or at least measurements. If he really is tall like the Tensiya boys, but more heavily built like SD13 boys then I've found my future Aeschylus!!! No competition from me yet though, I'll wait 'til they've made more boys in that height range.
      *super hopes*

Any speculation on the SD13 boy heads fitting the SD16 body? Like maybe the new School Head C? *explodes*

(I'm not going to buy minis! Not in the plan!! Hewitt may be able to break my iron will some day, but not yet! Gawd he's adorable. I just want to hug him a little.)

7. OH I love the Little YO-SD Anne! I have to get her!!!! Must controle myself...it's still a month away. But oh she is adorable.

8. I think that is the worst part... they release these pictures and we sit in a wanton state for a month or more. :drool

But they do give us something to look forward to. First the tiny pictures, then the full pictures with details... then the wait until the after event.... every day driving us a little bit more insane until we can't handle it and must buy :)
      Lyssa

9. Yep, That is what happened last time for me with Toppi, but I went a little nuts and got her on YJ and paid more for her than I needed I could have gotten her at the opening in LA. UGH!
      Now I have to wait for Anne! This is going to be a hard month to behave in. LOL Maybe by my Birthday though we will know. the 29th. *^o^*

10. Gah....i want to know what Yukinojou's measurements are! Is he bigger than Hound? Smaller? The same size?

**pout**

Pictures of that body would be nice, too, of course, but...

grrrrrrrr.

11. *holds Ian-KunX* He is disgusting and his body will probably be so bad it won't pose at all! The joints will stick out 4 feet when he sits, IF he can.

12. Being as how they are meant to be at middle school, they could be as old as late 14, which makes more sense to me. Yukinojou is then meant to be 16, and one of the rumours I heard about him is that he's sort of the "boss" of their group, so it makes sense that he's older and more worldly. (I had an 18yo friend when I was 13, I adored her and followed her around like a faithful puppy. ^^)

I don't think their story has anything to do with how people view their own dolls. The original story is just how Volks likes to think of them. The fashion sense, body awareness, or interest in SOs of any other SD13s you see has no reckoning on Volks' original story for the Tokyo Shounen, since those SD13s are no longer being a part of the original story. So I'm not sure I understand the relevance to Volks' Tokyo Shounen or how it might invalidate the story. *sweat*

13. Whee, I'm so glad they're releasing new Yo-SDs, but these two look a bit too mature for the Yo-SD size, like they'd be more suitable as MSDs :/

14. Cammy - I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering if uhh . . . anything ELSE about the SD16 body that's more "mature". ^^;;;; (I swear, it's an artistic interest only! lol.)

Did anyone save the full pic of Emma? Her page has been down for quite a while now and I feel the urge to look at her pic again. >_o

I'm trying to only be interested in Yukinojo since I think he might be just what I'm hoping for . . . but I'm kinda thrown that there is a new Yo-SD who has the same name as I do! It's even spelled the same O_O (No, not Piccolo XD) Since she was announced the day before my birthday, I'm wondering if it's some kind of bizarre cosmic sign. (The universe sends people signs to buy dolls? o_O;;; )

15. I am falling in love with big boys right now, I love the tokyo boy, hound and bermann.....very bad bad bad bad

16. Nothing about invalidating the story! *sweat*

The ONLY "relevance" I was wondering about was, if Volks has designed the original 3 Tokyo Boys with a mental image of their being at most 14 (never mind how we all think of them!), then will their design of the SD16 (intended to look older than the Tokyo Boys) seem to make our own Tokyo Boys models appear more "kid-like" in design comparison, when posed together, if we wish ALL of them to seem as adults. ^^ It's an "I wonder how they'll look when all together" question.

Of course, SD13s in general vary. In my mind, the SD13 Heath headmold (not a Tokyo Boy) just does NOT seem to me to be any younger than 18, no matter how I look at him, while Syo always just looks like a baby-faced kid to me.

It's all ultimately subjective, I'm sure. :)

EDIT: On fashion sense: perhaps idealized Tokyo 14-year-olds have a "hipper / more mature" fashion sense than No-Cal 14-year-olds, judging by the Tokyo Boys original outfits. :p Most of my daughter's High School boy classmates are still addicted to fugly saggy pants that look like skorts, forgettable oversized T-shirts, and lame backwards baseball caps. :p :p

17. -- You can get someone to get an FCS for you from the store (like me)

-- From what I understood from Volks, at this point in time, the limiteds afterevent is going to be online, not in the physical LA store. ^_- I could be wrong though.

18. Well, assuming there is someone there who speaks English that day, if people like I can ask at Sato when I go there on the 18th how the AE/Dolpa dolls will be handled for the International market. ^^;

The staff are really nice, and try to answer anything they can without revealing and big secrets.

Personally, I am going to try my luck at Dolpa in person. :D

19. I know I cannot live without the new SD16 boy. I will do whatever I have to do to get him. I am totally in love. Dreaming about him already. Have his name picked out too. He is to die for.......

20. *nods dreamily* Mmmhmmm...

Crap on a stick. >_< *makes more grabby hands at Yukinojou-sama*

Give us more pictures, Volks! Pictures that suck and make him look hideous! XD