1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 14 USA Orders (ALL SHIPPED!)

Feb 24, 2006

1. anyone got an email about their doll shipping yet? oh, i really really hope my fcs is in there with the dolpa dolls! he is supposed to come in march. please post here if any of you get a shipping email, okay?

2. I wonder if there will be some Hewitts on the market... *crosses fingers*

3. me too...
      i hope there are some extra stocks to sell on
      the volks usa site... *pray and crosses fingers too* :)

4. Will they even email us before shipping, or will our resin kids just magically appear on our doorsteps?

5. I was wondering the same thing.

6. I got an email today from Volks saying my Piccolo is being shipped. *_* Happiness for me!

7. That's awesome! *stalks inbox for email*

8. *is giddy* Oh yay! I'm just going to stare at my inbox until I get the shipping notice too. S2kitty, did they give you a tracking number to follow also?

9. What great news! My sis and I are so excited, I just hope no one's fingers come broken!

10. Congrads to everyone on there soon to be arriving dolls!
      Sooo exciting.

11. Wahhhh, its the waiting for the e-mail notifcation syndrome again!! Its too soon!! *_*

12. No tracking number. ;_;

13. Anyone else gotten their shipping notice or doll yet?!? (Lol gettign excited about my little girl coming home!!)

14. I've never ordered anything as large as an SD from Japan, but I've had games that have come in three days to Iowa, and the DP I ordered before Volks USA started came in four or five (but that was from the day I placed the order)

15. I still haven't gotten a shipping notice. Anyone else still waiting?

:arainclou :shudder :arainclou

16. Yes, I'm still waiting too! Has anyone but s2kitty gotten one? I know someone's has apparently already arrived, were you emailed?

I'd like an email at least since we seem to not be getting tracking numbers so I can know when to start stalking my dad's offfice and when to go to the depot and raise hell because my mailing address is a location where standard UPS practices of dumping and running are extremely likely to get the package stolen since the building isn't locked, the package would be visible from the sidewalk and it's on the town's main street...

Or maybe they're just sitting on them or UPS will only pick up so many a day and that's why we don't have emails yet.

Makes me sick that they're apparently not giving us tracking #s, though. With USPS I wouldn't be worried so much, but with UPS, oh yes, I worry. I'd at least like to know where he is so I can find out when UPS will claim to have delivered him!

17. nope....no e-mail in here yet.

Geri

18. Nothing here either.

s2kitty, would you ask if you should have a tracking number?

19. I got nothing too.
      But I'm not going to freak out at the fact that I don't have one untill the end of the week. Then I'll freak out....^_^;;;