1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 14 USA Orders (ALL SHIPPED!)

Feb 24, 2006

1. I'm in California and haven't heard or seen any Volks packages yet....Alex

2. I share your pain, Nathankatt. >_<

No tracking # from Volks yet, and the package someone just dragged in from outside was a UPS package, and not for me.

Someone please just tell me they shipped mine out... Oh, a good two or three days later than everyone else's? Because at this point I'm really starting to worry that he's been lost. People out of STATE have their dolls, or will have them today.

I hate UPS, and right now I'm not too keen on Volks for not giving us tracking numbers and creating this situation, either. >_< I hate this powerlessness! If I had a tracking number and he was lost I could at least call and complain or go to the depot or do SOMETHING. *sighs*

The only consolation in this day is that Alisa's head is back from her faceup. T_T

3. Considering how many dolls there are, I highly doubt they mailed all of them out at the same time. They probably are sending them out in batches. It would be nice to have some sort of notification though.

4. Yeah, someone who had stopped by Volks when they rec'd the shipment of Dollpa dolls, said there were boxes EVERYWHERE. I'm sure it's going to take some time to ship them all.

I'm taking the "wait until the end of next week to panic" approach. =)

5. They may be shipping in the order that people paid. I waited until Saturday to pay mine; I'll probably be in the middle batch of shipments and won't receive him until next week. :(

Anyhow, I e-mailed and asked if they sent him and if so, if they have tracking info...but given the amount of staff they have, they probably put priority on actually SENDING the dolls rather than sending, keeping tracking slips, and e-mailing notifications to everyone.

6. I'm in the midwest (KS), and I haven't seen or heard anything yet. Of course, the UPS man doesn't usually come until late afternoon around here. Do you think that Volks is shipping the dolls out in the order that the payments were received? I know that I wasn't one of the first ones to pay. Any chance they are using some other system, like alphabetical by last name maybe?

7. Not sure, I paid right away (money came out on the 23rd), and haven't heard anything yet. Still sounds kind of random. They might just have a list of names for each doll and going down a list. *shrugs* Only they know for sure.

8. I just looked outside and UPS had left my Emma and Yukinojo by the door! What a shock, as I wasn't expecting them so soon here on the east coast. Wow, it's alot to look at and take in at once, but my first impression is they are wonderful!!!

Amy :)

9. Just got a phone call my Yukinojo is home waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      YYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
      :)

10. My last name starts with "O" and I paid on the 21st. We shall see! I expect to hear from my partner in crime any minute now. *biting fingernails*

11. I'm still waiting! I haven't gotten any shipping notice. I think it's going to take a while for all of them to be shipped. So I anxiously wait....

12. Uh, another arrival here, one Yukinojo ready to be shipped out from me to his new home. ^^ My last name starts with "K", I paid immediately, I live in Chicago . . . I think there are all sorts of factors that determine when you'll get yours but I bet it won't be much longer for anyone!

13. I'm waiting for my little Hewitt to come too. I haven't seen a UPS truck today and everytime I hear a car go by I think it might be it. Congrats for those who have theirs.

14. I e-mailed them this morning and got a confirmation and tracking number this afternoon. POOH. He shipped yesterday, so I won't get him until at least Monday. :arainclou

15. Luckily I don't have to go back to work until Tuesday. Hopefully there will be a delivery in there somewhere. :) I'm going to stalk the front door all weekend. Mwahaha! But why did I get a notice and still no boy?

16. Yay for everyone who's gotten theirs! Sounds like Volks is trying to get them shipped as fast as possible.

17. I got a tracking number this afternoon also, but unfortunately it isn't a UPS tracking number. I emailed them again to see if they could check again for me. My tracking number was only 10 digits long and started with a 'k'. Anyone else get a number like that?

18. Well I e-mailed asking if they would be sending a tracking number and they just got back to me. My Hewitt is in transit. According to the UPS site he's still in CA, so it will take some time for him to get all the way here to NY. But I'm very excited. :)

19. Got my Emma today. I'm in MA so that was a surprise. Also, I don't think the UPS delivers to my town every day, and I was home when she got her. Her shipping box was crumpled so the UPS driver and I checked her out, just perfect! - Barb in MA

20. That's odd. I got a number like that and it worked just fine with the UPS site. Maybe they just made a mistake with your number?