1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 14 USA Orders (ALL SHIPPED!)

Feb 24, 2006

1. They do Saturday delivery if you pay out the arse enough for it, so I assume SOMEONE works the hubs on the weekends, and that still doesn't explain why he got there around noon on Friday and then hasn't moved since then. The post office isn't open on Sunday nor do they deliver mail then, but stuff still moves on Sunday. Then again, USPS doesn't have it's head as far up it's rear end as UPS does...

2. Last name starts w/ L and nothing yet. *paces*

Pats Ian-KunX. I'll watch the news for "crazy doll person holds up UPS facility". =)

3. Yup he was shipped on the 28th too!:)

4. Last name begins with B, shipped on 2/28, and will be home 3/6. He is only about an hour from here. Sleeping at UPS hub over the weekend....LOL.

5. I'm pretty sure all the dolls have been shipped but they haven't sent everyone tracking numbers. My suggestion is to email them for the tracking number. :) It's what I did.

6. xshinatox said the Volks blog updated that they are all shipped and says to email [email protected] for a tracking number.

Repeating the info for anyone who missed the post.

Woohoo! I was emailing another address, but this one I got a very fast response. He'll be here Wed!!! *bounces off the walls*

7. the ups website says something about resting on saturday and sunday, thus you're tracking info won't be updated. i still check mine anyway, just because i don't know. they aren't "business days"

does anyone know how long the ups shipping takes? how many working days? my doll was mailed on friday.

8. Go to the UPS website and click on "shipping".
      On the left hand side, click on "View US ground maps".
      Put in your zip code, then look to see how many days away California is.
      It's 5 business days for me.
      :)
      Michelle

9. UPS Ground takes from 10-14 days - even if your box sits at a nearby facility until its delivery date arrives.

That's one of the reasons I don't like UPS.

The other is they seem to mistreat the boxes - which might be more understandable if they really were rushing to get your package to you. But since they tend to hold packages simply because you didn't pay for Express, I'm not impressed.

10. are you sure? the website says it will take 4 days. but does that just mean to get there? i can't seem to find anything about 10-14 days. i did see something that said "arrival on scheduled day" how do i know my scheduled day?

11. I'm honestly not sure how to find the "sceduled day...?" You can call UPS on Monday if you have your tracking number, I suppose.

10-14 days is a rule of thumb (from years of sending and receiving packages from various sources.)

Edit: I just checked the website too, and it does say 4 days, so I really hope I'm wrong. ^_^

12. I emailed Volks yesterday morning, and they sent me my tracking number last night. The tracking shows that my package was shipped on Feb. 28th and arrived in KS at the distribution center on Friday morning before 8 am. Since the UPS facility is just across town, I would have thought that they could have delivered it to me on Friday, but it says rescheduled delivery for March 6th. I am disappointed, but if UPS doesn't throw the box on the porch (like they have a habit of doing) and the dolls aren't damaged, then I will forgive them. Can't wait until tomorrow! :)

13. UPS sucks--they changed my Hewitt's arrivial time to a Tuesday and I'm going to be gone all day until 6:00pm because I have classes all day. :( :(

14. I got the tracking number in an email. So my Hewitt will be here Monday.
      Yipee!

15. I hope everyone's dolls arrive safe and sound! I went and picked up my Anne at the Volks store yesterday... good thing too, as I am NEVER home to get UPS packages because of work, and unless someone else lets them into the building, they can't leave them for me ;_;

16. I e-mail volks and they finally sent me my tracking number.
      I can't wait

Geri

17. I think that the packages were shipped randomly, cause my name begins with a B and I only live an hour away from Volks, yet no dolls yet...

18. desdisques: Mine shows 4 business days. If you put in the tracking number, it should show a delivery date. It was picked up late Thurs, so really doesn't start moving till Fri. Fri, Mon, Tues, Wed delivery.

19. Ugh... UPS updated and now it says Piccolo won't arrive until Wednesday. -_- When I have to work. Damnit.

20. I got to skip out on the shipping wait, and just had to wait/beg/barter for a ride! I'm so glad my plans this weekend were able to be canceled! YAY! Hewitt is adorable! and they have all the Dollpa 14 dolls on display at the store, and Enn and Yuni are having a pillow fight on the couch!