1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa 14 USA Orders (ALL SHIPPED!)

Feb 24, 2006

1. *eye twitches* He should be here tomorrow! TOMORROW! My very nice neighbors are going to watch for the truck tomorrow for me and bring my package in if I'm not home. I loves them for that. Who knows what would happen if they weren't here? I trust them implicitly. So excited about Piccolo now!

2. Yukinojou arrives today. His face is even nicer in person! I am very happy with him. However, his belt, wrist band and chain wallet were not in the package. Has this happened to other people here?
      Is anyone ordering the ltd. outfit?

3. The belt, wrist band and chain wallet should be standard in every fullset. I got mine off Yahoo Japan (Brand new though) and it was in the Yukinojo box. I don't think it would be any different for the others.

4. Well, mine brand new and factory sealed, shipped directly from Volks in LA...I am a little aggravated at my luck with this since day one. I emailed Volks already. Hopefully, they will send them to me.

5. Oh damn. They better give you the other accesories then... and they better include a compensation like that sports outfit. :P

6. My Hewitt finally came today and he's perfect looking. I was worried that I would have to wait until the next day to get him. When I opened the box his head cap was off and his face was smashed into the the pillows. :( :(

That scared me for a bit, but it was easly fixed. The only thing scary about this is the way he was shipped with out much protection with barly any wrappings on him to protect him during the shipping.

His face protecter didn't protect him much in the end, but i'm happy that his faceup is ok.:) :)

I'm very happy that he's home now.

~Briar

7. My dolls came on Monday. UPS is usually good but for some reason the guy left the box propped up against the garage which meant any hopes of not telling DH went out the window. Maybe it was because there is a damaged file cabinet on the porch that they are supposed to pick up for OfficeDepot but there's still room for a doll box. I saw him drive in but I thought he just came in and turned around. (Who knows what lurks in the minds of rural UPS men?)

Volks really needs to pack much better but all was well. The bubble wrap that was supposed to be on everybody's hands was lying loose and Emma's face protector was off. Hewitt's was still partially on.

I adore Emma but I'm not too sure about Hewitt - maybe different eyes? I'll have to get his wig on and see how he looks with Toppi. I got him because I thought a small girl and a small boy might be nice to have. These 3 are my only Volks dolls.

I would have cancelled Emma if I'd known how, but I couldn't because I had entered them both at the same time.

Diana

8. Hewitt is here....Wooot! ^^

I have Hewitt I and Hewitt II is quite a cutie, too... ^^

9. I actually have enough for a Hewitt. *_* That would kick ass... >_> But I digress... I wanted to say that my Piccolo came home today. The package was hidden under my doormat and behind my flower pots so normal passerbys wouldn't notice. My UPS person rocks! *_*

10. Huh. I just noticed something. When I opened my Yukinojou I noticed that his resin was a bit shinier and smoother than Volks pureskin normally is, especially on his limbs... Now I just noticed that other than on his hands and a little bit of lines running paralell to the edges of his elbow joints, he doesn't seem to have seams. O_o; He's as smooth as the sanded F-19 I used to have was. (Come to think of it, other than the coating on the F-19, about the same texture, too.) So did anyone else's doll from the lottery come apparently sanded? o.O;

(Hah, and I ended up putting his arms in a 'Get away from me, what the hell are you DOING?' pose while prodding at him just now. XD)

11. After the long, long wait, Yuki finally showed up today. His wig looks like a rat's nest (obviously they applied the waterwax with a shovel on this one), his eyes were glued in crooked, & the magnet in his headcap was already detached. -_- Talk about jetlag.

Crap, I don't care. He's so beautiful!!!! Wotta hunk of man!

And I was going to pluck his eyes as soon as he got here anyway (boy, was that an improvement!), and give him a brunette wig, so it didn't really matter. Thankfully his cap has a little hole for the rubberband, too. That zip-up pillow, though--that's great.

I noticed the sanded-seam thing, Ian-KunX. It's all smooth everywhere but his hands and feet!

*takes a moment to drool over the wonderful big strong tendon-y hands*

The, umm, "equipment," though...I see a lot of room for improvement, there. XD Everything else is so lovingly sculpted and detail-y...what happened there??

12. OMG... this happened to my Yukinojo as well (though as I have said I got him off Y!J brand new). Do you know what glue you can re-attach it with?

13. My Anne and Hewitt arrived. They were nicely packed and UPS didn't so much as put a dent in the box! :)

14. Lord Ros, I just used super glue. Though white glue should be fine, just let it dry completely.

15. I noticed the sanded-seam thing, Ian-KunX. It's all smooth everywhere but his hands and feet!

*takes a moment to drool over the wonderful big strong tendon-y hands*

The, umm, "equipment," though...I see a lot of room for improvement, there. XD Everything else is so lovingly sculpted and detail-y...what happened there??[/QUOTE]

Didn't notice the sanding on the body, will check later. But, yeah, noticed the lack of 'detail' on a certain body part - it seems to be an appropriate size though - Alex