1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa Kyoto3 : after event !

Mar 29, 2005

1. not that it's a huge deal or anything, but I just ordered my DD002 head (open eyes) and a DD Rooted Hair head (black hair). ^_^ *happy*

2. I agree - I think the lottery was better. It gave everyone time to order, and an even chance to win - no crashes.

Plus, it probably gave Volks a more accurate idea of how many people actually wanted SD - although I'm certain a number of the last limited dolls went to scalpers, more ended up with people who really wanted them. *hugs Tindomel*

3. Same here Miss Sha ~ I'd love to get my hands on that SD13 girl outfit for my Ari :3

4. Congrats! I can't wait to see the new rooted hair head when you receive it ^_^

5. Let's not start that -_- ... pointing to her auctions and letting others know she has the dolls for sale is one thing, but let's not get the board flared up about it any further.

If someone feels that the doll is worth that much to them, then they'll buy it. If not, then they'll just let the auction be.

6. Well, everything as always a meaning... even the strangest, bitter, & sad one : I WON Sakaki on Yahoo ! today !!! :D
      I never win nothing... :?
      I'm so happy !!!!

7. Congratulations!!! Y!J is always so hard to win something on, that's awesome that you were able to win her there!

8. Totally agree...

9. thank you so much ! I was totally chocked !!! I never imagined I could win ! Can't wait to have him with me now !

10. Great, cos I got her because she was a MSD size. I really didn't want another 60cm size girl. Thanks!

11. Ok , so I quess everyone is now ready to "attack" the volks site for the outfits..

Good luck to everyone!!!

Gery
      :daisy

12. Outfits were sold out in less than a min...

I tried for the black suit but lost... SOB SOB SOB :cry:

13. keep trying! If they're like the dolls they'll pop in and out of stock! It's only 5:07; there might be more. Good luck!

14. I got a blue trench coat, the thing I really really really wanted! WOOT! It was going for way more than the price for shipping, etc, on YJ and ebay. so I'm really grateful. (still though $20 to ship one outfit. waaaah, volks!)

All the other wigs and outfits are already sold out though at 5:01...! It took 1 minute just for me to put the one thing in my cart! I wanted to get something else too! I wonder if they will restock? if they do I hope someone will post!

did anyone else get something??

15. I was 5 mins before show time... I had everything ready... credit card EVERYTHING...

I WANTED the black suit so BAD... Sigh....I will be clicking for the next 10 mins... and then give up I suppose... :(