1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolpa Kyoto3 : after event !

Mar 29, 2005

1. nothing, I tried for the little kids clothes and the black suit but no luck

2. If someone regrets buying the msd schoolgirl outfit, please to sell to me, I buy!!! :D

I am sad. I loaded and loaded and then BOOM, everything was gone.

3. Did anyone got the black suit, I thing maybe itr wasn't avaliab e at all.
      This is totally retarded.
      Gery

4. Congrats, Aimee! That's a really lovely coat! <3

5. It was... I saw ""There is abit left over" , I clicked and it was sold out... abit sad now...coz that suit was what I want for my b-day... hahaha... well... off to get a fizzy sweet drink to perk me up :(

6. All I really wanted was the new SD Cute wig for Pippa, but alas, it wasn't to be. Aahh, well ... if anyone nabbed it and snds up not liking it, please consider me as a future buyer! :(

Lia

7. All this talk of "Sold Out" experiences has me worried ...

Now I have to wait and wonder in fear how Volks will decide to sell SD Cute Arashi when the time comes. Will it be another lottery? Will it be another situation like this time--a first come, first serve, server load and crash deal? Or will they sell him like they sold Kaede--as a time-sensitive preorder?

It truly boggles the mind, but even moreso, I'm actually worried now that all the time I've waited for him, and all the money saved might not even matter. *_*

Lia

8. Which sd cute is that?? do you have a pic??
      Gery

9. just fyi,... this book was published before volks could update the pictures... I think that Arashi has changed slightly since that prototype image. There are no images online of the new version, sorry! I'm just letting you know that he may be different, so you're not dissappointed. I'm looking forward to him too!

There's no way to know when or how Volks will release him. They seem to be trying out lots of different ways to make their dolls available.

10. He is really cute, any idea of when is going to be released???
      or is another mystery from volks

Pony Gery

11. Nope, Gery, there's no way of knowing--though Gigglegeek's site does have him listed as being "out in May."

All we can do is wait and hope we see him released soon, and that he'll be relatively easy to get!

Lia

12. At what time is the thing for the vjeans??
      3pm or 13pm?
      Gery

13. 1pm Japan time = 13pm Japan time
      I'm guessing that they are using Military Time.

They are being sold right now. I just checked one of the links and it says "There is a little bit left over."

14. Finally , at least I got 5 vjeans!! plus the lttle boy school outfit

Pony Gery

15. yup! they're going right now! :D

16. none of to order links work for me...
      waaaah ! :crushed

need the SD13 black suit.... and a pair of jeans....

17. Eeek!
      I totally ordered and payed for the wrong pair of jeans!!!!
      Does Volks accept cancellations??
      Please help!!

Edit:
      I think I'll take my chances and order the pair I'd really like, and hope the cancellation of the first order goes through! That shipping is killer x.X

It says on the front page they accept cancellation within a limited amt of tiem!!

Sarah

18. I wanted that suit really badly too :cry: