1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Dolpa3 NYC/FDQ-updated 1st thread Aug. 25: IRVIN REPLACEMENT PARTS

Jan 18, 2008

1. Guests are not allowed to participate in some events, correct? Do my husband and I each need a subscription for us both to have full dolpa access?

2. The rules for the guests come from VOLKS, and I honestly don't remember what they were from last year. I think you're right about the guest not being able to participate in everything.
      If one of you were the VOLKS member and the other was the FDQ subscriber - that could work.
      Once Volks posts their rules, we'll know more.

3. Sounds good, thank for the info =)

4. Hi. Was wondering if there is a time-requirement for buying the LE exclusive? Like, do you need to have been a subscriber to FDQ for a certain amount of time before you're eligible to purchase it? Thanks. :)

5. You must be in the FDQ database, as a current subscriber, prior to the event in order to buy the doll.

6. When will the LE doll be shown? what date?

7. Prior to the event... but not prior to registration, right?

8. bumping for the event doll - see 1st post of this thread

9. bumping for Pat's message - see 1st post of thread

10. Am - you might not know this, but it would really help with planning...

regarding the Volks Booth, do we have any idea at all what KINDS of items they are going to have? Even if you're not allowed to share exactly... for example, to my recollection, last year they had some art supply stuff, kips, their new spray, etc., but that's about it.

The LIMITED sales table had the kimonos and some limited shoes, and some limited wigs.

I see there are different sales times, with the LIMITED items only being offered Sunday Morning.

Do you have any sort of an idea what kinds of items they are offering during the REGULAR sales times? Are they bringing more regular (not limited) wigs, shoes, clothing that they didn't have last time?

Thank you for any info you might have on that.
      sherry

11. So question do you have to be a FDQ subscriber to purchase FCS's, One-offs, and or participate in any lotteries for gifts like Rei-Tenshi and Sei-Tenshi?

12. Nope! :) You only have to be a subscriber if you want to buy Irvin. :daisy Everything else is through Volks alone! :D

13. They had all that stuff at the LA Dolpa too. So I'm hoping ... but have no info as of yet.
      -Am

14. I hope it's alright to post my question here... I've spent the morning trying to learn more about NYC3 Dolpa, but the Volks links do not work for me. I've even tried to click on every link that's shown. Whatever I try: refreshing, open new window, cut and paste, etc., the only page I ever r get or see is the Volks' banner page showing the bridge and cityscape. :?
      Anyone have any ideas? Thank you for your help!

15. Where do we submit the photos for the contest? And you say 4x6 but what is the file size?

16. I can access the website just fine. That's an issue with your internet connection or your browser.

17. (The site really WAS down this morning when snowleopard wrote in. But it has since fixed its fabulous self.)

18. Do we need to be FDQ subscribers in order to enter for the Yo 4 sisters?

19. No, they will probably be sold Sunday Morning. The ONLY thing you need to subscribe to FDQ for is the Ebony elf, Irvin.
      Such an elvish name, Irvin. LOL