1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Dolpa3 NYC/FDQ-updated 1st thread Aug. 25: IRVIN REPLACEMENT PARTS

Jan 18, 2008

1. Can you see it yet? If not PM me and I'll try to answer all your questions.

300dpi or larger. Any other question, please email Pat.

2. they are all the same head just different makeup right?

3. Hi Lore,

Yes, all 4 Yo girls share the same face mold, just as the original 4 sisters do. :) Are you going to try for one?

Juli DC :)

4. Sharing an answer to a question about the photo contest ----

I asked Pat if we were only to send ONE pic of each doll we wanted to submit, or if it was okay if we sent more than 1, and then let her choose. Here is her answer:
      Hi Sherry,
      You can send a few shots, just make sure they are high rez and you identify the files as yours, with initials/or names of the dolls (i.e. SLNana01.jpg) so we can keep track of whose dolls are whose. And if you can give us a little decription in the email so we can credit you properly. And don't tell Juniper Snowpea; I am sure she will be upset over being left out! LOL!

Thanks,
      Pat Henry
      Fashion Doll Quarterly
      Obviously I'm not going to spam her with the 50 pics I took of Ashby last night :sweat:o:D but it's good to know that if I JUST can't pick between a couple of them, that I can let her decide which is best to use.

I hope they use my pics! I love seeing my dollies, I just love them so much that I like to share them with everyone.

5. AM -
      Will FDQ have a subscriber list? How do we prove we have a subscription? And if two of us from the same house (so only one subscription since we share), can we both enter for Irwin?
      Thanks!
      Anna

6. You should contact her:
      Any problems/questions, please contact Pat, of FDQ at:
      [email protected]

But I believe only the person who has the subscription and its on their database before the event will be able to enter for Irwin.

7. a bump for the May 13th update

8. I have a question regarding the makeup class -- I'm confused about whether or not I need to bring last year's workshop set, since I chose not to purchase one this year.

THIS below is on the volks dolpa site.*********
      3. If you are attending one of the Workshops, you can also purchase a Tool Set for the Workshop. Tool Set A is for the SD Body Maintenance Workshop, and Tool Set B is for the SD Make-Up Workshop.
      ******* THIS was in my ticket.
      The Basic Tools and Materials Set (Set B) will be handed to you at the counter prior of the lesson. We will also lend out Super Dollfie professional tools that are not included in the Basic Tools and Materials Set at the event.
      I am confused. Even though I didn't get a set, is it included in the workshop price, or do I need to pack my OLD set from last year and bring that? If possible I'd like to know for space/packing purposes.

9. If you didn't buy a new one then you won't get another at Dolpa. I'm doing the same thing. I didn't want to spend an extra $43 on something I already have.

10. thank you muchly - I will know to pack mine from last year then. THANKS!!!!

11. Hi AM!
      I emailed Pat a question on the 14th, but I haven't heard anything back. Do you aprox. what her email response time is? I realize that not everyone checks their emails as obsessivly as I do, but if she doesn't answer soon I want to re-send in case it didn't arrive.
      Thanks!
      Anna

12. She's usually pretty quick to respond unless your question is something she can't answer, in which case, she'd have to ask Volks and wait for their response.
      Hope that helps,
      -Am

13. Hi Am,
      I asked her my question from post 42 - can two people in the same household try for Irvin since we share a subscription.
      Thanks,
      Anna

14. My guess is - that one subscription = 1 shot at Irvin. However, last year, after everyone got word that they would get their Masha - Pat had some left and opened up the opportunity for anyone to purchase a second one, if they wanted. I'm assuming she'll do the same this time around.
      But - to be sure, you may want to send her that email again.
      Good luck,
      -Am

15. Hi Am, I was wondering about this tidbit about the "new" Jewels.
      Will these in fact be new dolls (more than one) in the SD16 Jewel line that will be available to purchase at NYC Dolpa? Will we need to be subscribers to FDQ to get the new Jewel dolls? Will they be the same price as Ruby and Garnet were? Is there any chance of a preview of them or will they be kept secret until Saturday? :)Thanks!

16. Irvin should be the only FDQ sponsored limited, if I'm not mistaken.

17. The only information I know about the Jewels is you will NOT need to be a subscriber of FDQ to buy one. As for the rest of your questions, all I can tell you is do what I do - check the Volks site for updates.

18. I hope it's not rude of me to ask why the photography lesson was scheduled at the same time as the workshops? I really enjoyed last year's, and I'd hoped to take it again, but I'm signed up for the make up workshop.