1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Dolpa3 NYC/FDQ-updated 1st thread Aug. 25: IRVIN REPLACEMENT PARTS

Jan 18, 2008

1. I'm really not sure. Other than to say I think Volks considers it a workshop too and they made up the schedule.
      Sorry you can't do both.

2. I thoght that was odd too, cause Pat said she would make the class during the times the Volks classes weren't in session. Could it be an error by Volks or is that really the time?

3. Is there anyway to contact Pat to see if she has received my emails? I haven't had any reply to my resend either. :(

4. I brought this to Pat's attention (thanks for telling me) and she's going to try to move her workshop to another time.

I emailed Pat about you, she never got your email. Anyway, she said the following:

'... One doll per subscriber for the first go round. We will take another round of orders after the subscribers place theirs, so you'll have another chance to make a purchase. We have a subscriber database, so we will cross reference the order with the database.'

5. Will Guest's be able to put in for the 4 sisters yo-sd's? Hubby really wants one!

6. That's a Volks question. I don't know if you'll have an answer to that before the event. I'm not sure if at past events, guests were allowed to purchase LE items (maybe someone on the discussion thread could help?) Sorry I can't be of more help with this one.

7. Girlytattoos: On the limited dolls page for dolpa NY it clearly states on the top of the page for each doll how entries work.

Am hope you don't mind me answering it in the news thread since it may be a question a few people had

8. a bump for registration process at FIT

(and thanks AreeElf)

-Am

9. a bump on June 3rd with a message from Pat, in very first post of this thread.

10. Bumping for Pat's message on June 10th.

11. The bracelets, ordered online, were shipped today 6/11.

I don't know anything about the different issues/colors. However according to the site, the bracelet is $20.00 then you can purchase additional issues for $5.00. It's on the order page (link below).
      Pat did say if anyone wanted one, they can be ordered from the site and if you want a specific color, just mention it in the comment box.

http://www.fashiondollquarterly.net/
      go to: TO ORDER
      USB bracelet is on the bottom

12. bump on JUne 24th
      How to order Irvin
      - see first thread

13. Bump for Irvin shipping update July 14th

14. Can I email about this? And how and who do I contact about possibly changing the shipping method?

15. That's when they'll arrive in NY? So it shouldn't take long for my Irvin to get to me from there! ^_^

16. Yes, email Pat at [email protected]

Yes, that's right.

17. Has anybody gotten her FDQ issue yet? I'm still eagerly awaiting mine...

18. I got the new issue at Borders today.

19. Well, I meant in the mail. They shipped out on the 15th, and these things come in priority envelopes, so I figured it should have arrived by now....

20. I believe magazines are shipped media mail and that takes several weeks.