1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domadoll Centaurs discussion part 1

Feb 2, 2006

1. Yes there is danger of melting. Be sure to use a low-temp glue gun.

Hot Glue discussion thread here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80054

2. Hot glue will not hurt her. Just hold the metal tip carefully.The glue itself doesn't get THAT hot. My Kkotmu was not too kicky, but her ARMS! The elastic was so tight I had to CUT it to change it. Now she is fine.

3. they are uni-Zoook & uni-Jado. on their firt trip to Singapore Doll Affair
      [​IMG]

4. Hi tiny doll lovers . . .

Just thought I'd ask if anyone knows how to change a Domadoll Kkotmu from her human body to her centaur body. My girl wants to be a centaur for awhile and I don't know how to do it. :|

Perhaps there is a pictorial tutuorial *laughs* that explains how to do it. Do you know? Look forward to any helpful replies! :sweat

Thanks!! Keeley Keena

5. You have to completely restring the bottom portion of her.
      I have a Jado. I'll take pictures and try to put together a pictorial for it.

Edit: And done!
      View the Pictorial/Tutorial here!

6. I saw this doll on ebay 2 years ago and I now I wonder where to buy her if it's possible <3

[​IMG]

7. I'm quite sure it's a Domadoll Jado, you can buy her on the Domadoll site (http://domadoll.com/new/index.htm). Look under Order -> Click order for Uni-Jado (on the second page). She's a real cutie! :)

8. Here's my little girl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's a little uncooperative at posing, but not too bad. And she sure is cute. The horn attaches with a magnet inside her head, plus she comes with a human pelvis and feet (you use the front legs). She really is sweet and I'm so glad I got her!

9. Barbie stuff fits her pretty well.

10. Oskadis wears clothing from the 11" Xena dolls. It works very well, especially Gabrielle's outfits.

11. The Domadoll Centaur is still available and is absolutely adorable. I altered a 12 inch doll fashion to create a lovely fashion for my girl. Controlling those 4 legs is an art, but she is worth it! AnnMarie

12. Yep DomaDoll does layaway. SO I bought myself a Sanmanual at a $100 a month for the next six months! Oy! It will be ages until this little boy is on my door step

[​IMG]

Yes I am very excited. I have been wanting a dark haired Centaur for many MANY years. Now its just a few short months before this dream will be realized!

13. Look who managed to find his way here all the way from Korea! Manged to find extra funds here and there to speed the layaway along.

[​IMG]

Poor guy is naked and I haven't quite figured out how to change him to centuar status. I wonder if DaisyDae {thats her name right?} has any faun legs that will work for him! Really like him lots more in person. And I liked him plenty just looking at pictures!

14. Look! He is a centaur now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. She was a challenge to pose. Trying to get all four legs behaving is a little tricky. I haven't named her yet-she is a Kkotmu on the domadoll site. I am going to go in the ice/fantasy/unicorn direction with her. She makes me think of the move "The Last Unicorn." I LOVED that movie... I am thinking to do some sort of elven outfit with a cloak or something...

16. I just recently sold my Domadoll Kkotmu. I suggest sueding, esp the centaur legs, it'll make posing so much easier.
      She can fit into most Barbie size tops and skirts -esp if they are stretchy! - and Ken size pants.

17. OK, even still it´s quiet in here, I´ll post a pic of my Milma. <3 She is very sweet, but I plan to make her a small makeover to get her a bit more personality. She does look a little bit too sad for me.

[​IMG]

18. I amwaybehind on this thread but I bought my Jado second hand and he is lovely. I had himpainted in about three different styles as a centaur but hated all of them...I even tried to make him look like a girl!
      He was not impressed with any of the styles so after nearly a year I made him into a human and bingo there he was. If daisydayes ever does more faun legs he will really suit those,but we couldn't get on with the centaur body!

I think it would be better if the horse parts and/or all of him was a darker colour as the NS is hard to paint. I even had him as a steampunk robot/cyborg...

19. Is this really the only thread for Kkotmu? No activity since 2006?!

I have a hybrid, a Domadoll Kkotmu on a 20cm Doll-Love body. (I shortened the neck of the body and made the neckhole of the head larger.)

[​IMG]

20. Here's my Domadoll Sanmaul, Jenite:

[​IMG]