1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domadoll Okja and Okki 29cm discussion part 1

Mar 12, 2008

1. Yay I got my OKJA! last nite! Here's her arrival Pic. The rest of the Domadolls came to welcome her :D
      [​IMG]

Oliveoil Okja definately cannot fit into Bambicrony's outfits. She much bigger compared to BC. I will take a comparison photo later and post it here for you to see :) (If you look at Uni zoomok in my picture above you can get a rough idea of the size difference between OKJA and Bambicrony. Uni Zoomok (when in human form) and my Bambicrony Elf shy shares clothings.)

2. Oliveoil No problem, and thank you for your compliments. Even though OKJA and Bambicrony (I don't know about Yo-SD as I don't have one :P) are different in size, OKJA is definitely very photogenic :) That's a plus point to get her :P Good luck in making your decisions :)

PS: I plan to start selling handmade clothes in Etsy for all the dolls I own by June, that includes OKJA. So if finding suitable clothes are a concern for you, you can check my flickr account for updates (my account is also "iLust4Plastic" in flickr) :)

Here's a Frontal & Back view:
      [​IMG]

Here's a side profile:
      [​IMG]

3. I have to say that she can fit into SOME yo outfits and not others yes, I have a few dollheart yo clothes that there's no way she'd get into, but anotherspace and some volks things are fine. Anotherspace stuff seems to be a bit big on her actually!

Because she's taller than a Yo, things will come up short, so it's a trial and error kinda deal :)

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bunny girls okja :)
      I love her~

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The princess of Tennis"OKJA" :) hehehe​

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hidden Picture :)

7. Thank you so much. Shes constantly evolving. Thats part of the fun!

Oh I found these while I was going through my folders. Its the tattoos before I colored them. Its easier to see the line work if your interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you so much! Of course here is one I have handy but if you want even more detail just let me know.

[​IMG]

Thank you for the kind words!! I love the sculpt I really do. :D

Infact i'm in the process of adopting my friends Okja as well and My roomate her Okki so i'm sure i'll spam this poor thread!

8. i hope you guys don't mind if i share my "Blossom" with you, it was Sims's doll that inspired me to order my own, and i am so smitten with this little one, she is so sassy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I love seeing all the new owner photos of Okja! Sims and Miss Ally, your girls are just lovely, and the tattoos and nipple-blushing (is that the right term?) are gorgeous. Very different take on one of my all-time favorite dolls. Okja has such personality! Here are a couple shots of my own sweet girl Anya.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      "No, I won't let you take my cookie!"

My own girl isn't so much as sexy as Squish or Blossom ... she's a bit more childish. Likes sweets and dolls, loves playing dressup, hates wearing shoes, adores bugs and spiders, and is allergic to exercise.

10. Okay I decided that Squish needed a spring faceup in tulip colors (red and yellow)

[​IMG]

to see the rest ***Click here!***

11. I became happy owner of a doll from Domadoll!!! :D I want to meet you Nina!
      [​IMG]

12. Sims, your girl is wonderful in new wig and new makeup!

Nina needs a bodu blushing and a little tatoo :)
      [​IMG]

13. From my new photo shoot you guys remember the ever changing squish well now she has a sister! An Okki that belongs to my roomate so here they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Squish is gorgeous ..meet my own new girl Dita...I love this girl
      [​IMG]

15. Nina has new wig, new dress and new shoes)))
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

sexy okja :)

17. She can fit some looser yo sd clothes. her and my little fee share some clothing but it has to be streachy.

18. ama_bilis, I have a size comparison picture with a 59 cm, a 42 cm and the 29 cm Okja:
      [​IMG]

From left to right:
      My leg (I am 170 cm tall), Musedoll Ciel (59 cm), Luts Kid Delf Litchi (42 cm), Domadoll Okja (29 cm), Blythe Miss Sally Rice (28 cm)

19. Lana: thank you!
      Kularien - here are some pictures:
      Left: Luts Kid Delf Litchi, 42 cm tall
      Right: Domadoll Okja, 29 cm tall
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

20. Milly I have one of both kicking around my house. (yes thats right Squish is still with me.)

and just cause its my favorite photo of her... here is squish rockin a green look.

[​IMG]