1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domadoll Okja and Okki 29cm discussion part 1

Mar 12, 2008

1. I feel like I´m spamming this thread but sorry, I have no choice until someone else happens to activate, too! :) I´d love to see more Okja/Okki pics, if people here still own them. I have just fallen in love Domadoll´s creations. <3

Here is my lovely Iris again:

[​IMG]

And more in her own Gallery thread:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5799314&postcount=13

2. Lovely photos! I love Cookie, too! <3 She looks so unique, all of these sisters do. :)

Today I got a sister for my Iris, Okja doll and I named her Olga. She´s wonderful.

[​IMG]

3. Here are my girls with different wigs. :)

[​IMG]

They are just adorable!

4. Now both of my girls have new wigs! I think they look fun.

[​IMG]
      Iris

[​IMG]
      Olga

They are just perfect. And I have also made order of the sleeping Okja head! Can´t wait it to arrive!

5. [​IMG]

Surprise, my girls here again! And I have also the sleeping head now, but she hasn´t face-up yet. Hope to find time for it soon...

6. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

For Okja, sex appeal is a natural instinct.
      And of course, being cute is an option.

7. Dreamy Olga is feeling the spring to get closer...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Hi, 7-8" wig (mds size) fits just fine for my dolls. :)

I am so going to have Onni for myself, too... But a bit later. Lucky you, please spam us with photos when get her! And for sure some more discussion of these dolls would be appreciated. :)

My Okja again...
      [​IMG]

And blond girls, including two Domadolls, Okki and Ippo!
      [​IMG]

9. I think I could join this thread, since I'll be having an Okja :P I first fell in love with Milly77's little ladies in LJ and the local bjd forum, let the thought cook up in my mind, and bang, then it hit my head that Okja would be a great mold for my dear halfling character :P So there'll be one more here when I get the layaway over with. <3 And Onni...geez. I would definetely want her too.

10. Welcome, nice to get some more life in this thread! Can´t wait to see your Okja!

Here are my girls in the meet-up last weekend.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Gah, she arrived a few weeks ago, but here are the first photos I took, Poor girl :( so lonesome in her box

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. Time for some Domadoll spam! :) Iris and Olga got some ice cream today!

[​IMG]

Funnily, though they should be same age, Olga really looks more dominant and somehow bigger (maybe it´s the hair, haha) and Iris looks so much like a humble little sister...

[​IMG]

13. As I finally got a pic of her... Here is Impi, my sleeping Okja head with her wig. Face-up -less still, poor girl. I should just take some time and paint her ready, so we´d get to see her in body, too!

[​IMG]

14. Here is my new girl, Domadoll Cooki "Ida". She is so much prettier than the pictures I had seen of her. She is my favourite doll ever and I can't put her down! Everyone else seems to pale in comparison!
      [​IMG]

15. oh, o.k, if you insist!!
      [​IMG]

16. PrincessStarburst, Ida is a darling girl!

I got finally a face-up done for Impi! I hope you like her, I for sure do.

[​IMG]