1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domadoll Okja and Okki 29cm discussion part 1

Mar 12, 2008

1. Hello everyone! I know this thread has been inactive for a while but I need someplace to share photos of my new Okja! She's been a dream doll of mine for years so to celebrate my new job I treated myself to her at last (thanks to ellynor for letting me adopt her!). Here are some photos from my instagram, taken yesterday as soon as she arrived:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I haven't given her a name yet but I've ordered her a wig and shoes and now I'm shopping for outfits. She's even more beautiful in person than I thought she'd be. I'm in love!

2. Congratulations on getting your dream doll. She's beautiful and I love her dress. Enjoy your new girl and let us know when you have a name for her.

3. She's very sweet!

4. Oooooh, a Marilyn Okja, complete with original face up, it seems, great! Congrats on your well-deserved new bundle of joy, and thanks for sharing<3

5. Can anyone tell me what Okja comes with? Does she come with an outfit? I know she comes with a wig and eyes. Is it the black wig? Does she come with high heeled feet?What about the lolipop wand. Does she come with that? Does she come with a faceup?

6. As far as I know, original Okja just comes with acrylic eyes and a wig, blackdahlia, at least that's what Doma says on the website. As far as I remember, eyes are random, and I got a long black wig with buns. Some of the now gone fullsets included the heel feet, as did sleeping Okja, but I don't know if it's the case with the original version. I got none, but then the heels were not out back then. Maybe email Doma? I also remember many of the early Okjas came with face ups, but again, I don't kow if you have to pay extra now. Sorry!

7. Oh my goodness! Just when I thought I had sworn off all resin bodies, this little one has stolen my heart! I think Okja would be perfect for a future project of mine! :love

8. Okja is a really unusual, beautiful sculpt. Doma is a true artist!