1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

domadollelf Kkotmu/kkotmu Kidrelease Today

Feb 2, 2006

1. Of course they will be produced again and again because I have already asked them whether the dolls are limited or not~
      They told me, I can order a lot of ... *sweat*

2. Wheee! Amelia_aa, are you going to be a dealer for domadoll too in the future! *big grin*

3. :cry: I hope so, but I don't think they will accept me...Haven't got any information or reply about the dealer...

4. But why would there be extra fee??? I mean the doll shouldn't weight that much. @_@;;

5. What are you refering to Naoya? fee for shipping? for two dolls?

Give a bit more info.

6. Yeah fee for shipping cuz the original poster said that there might be extra for it. O_o;; I just don't understand why there should be extra fee. X_-;;

7. Well she charges X shipping there may be extra if you live in a different country than X I guess. Maybe just wants to be sure to cover herself. Keep in mind this is only a one person company at the moment. We are lucky to be able to get the doll at all.

I don't see anything wrong with her statement. Maybe she needs to charge handling we really don't know and don't care I should think as long as we get our doll :) We are all paying via paypal so its not like she can just charge the card more than she tells you so no worry there!

8. So the unclaimed funds are they taken out of your account or card and held? so are you seeing the money taken out of your card as if you bought the doll ?

9. Thanks for the info..I was afraid that maybe after a week with the money being unclaimed paypal would return it or something.

Geri

10. If you click on the ? on her site there is a cute new picture up! shows a few measurements including foot the foot is 4 CM the same as Yo-sd! so she can wear the same shoes :)

11. At the bottom there are numbers, each new page just moves the other pages back on her website. You can still see the order board but it's been moved here:

http://domadoll.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=shop

Hope that helps!

12. AAAAaaaa that's a good question, I'm looking for the perfect unique name for such a unique girl, we must make sure to create a database tread when they all arrive :)

13. I like the name Loki, but I just don't quite think it suits her... of course, I'm sure it'll hit me more once she gets here! :) I can't wait to see her, as in HERE in front of me! *lol*

14. WOW !!!!!! are babies are made! Go to the site and click on the ? mark!!

I wonder which ones are mine :) SQUEEEEEE

She will be emailing us to make sure she has the correct shipping address :)

15. *grins* They are soooo cute!

I've got dibs on the lil elf_kkotmu with the arms up! ;)

[​IMG]

*giggles insanely*

16. I got a rejected email notice when I sent my address back to Domado, apparently there were too many emails sent in a 24 hour period from their server, she must have a limited email account, hope it clears up soon.

17. I got an email from domado too...but every time I try to reply, the email gets bounced by hanmail, her email server :(

I don't know what to do. Do you think it is worth posting on her Q&A Board?

Jessica :atremblin

18. Oooh.. how long did you have to wait for your bounce back message - I sent mine this morning, but haven't got anything back yet.. maybe it's just hotmail taking ages >.<

19. Well, the *first* bounce...I sent the email around 10.15am GMT this morning...and it came back around 10.15am! O_O (ok...time travel)

The second one I sent at 2.14pm and it bounced right back. It had this notice on it:
      I was rather fed up as this was the first email I sent...:aeyepop:

20. [​IMG]
      How about this a yellow gold? I guess it might stand out too much?
      I do like the golden one you did best its clearly a different color while the other two are almost pink.