1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

domadollelf Kkotmu/kkotmu Kidrelease Today

Feb 2, 2006

1. Oooh, they'll be shipping tomorrow right? err... today since it's now "tomorrow" in Korea! *excited happiness*

2. Woot! I just got an email from Domado with my tracking number! So hopefully by Wednesday my little Kkotmu will be here. *too excited to sleep*

3. MINE IS HERE! LOL I haven't opened her yet! she just arrived 1/2 hour ago but I have a BIG mass of work to do by 5.30 and then I have a class I have to rush out to till 8.00 so I will be opening her late about 10pm. But I like to wait rather than have a quick look and not play with her!!

4. [​IMG]
      Posing on my laptop keyboard!
      Domado's request

I also got a cute lil freebie keychain - its this oni-mask.. at least I think it's an oni-mask... o.O it's cuuuute~ ;)

And she just looks tiny next to the rest of the guys, but I guess, she's really NOT as small as I thought she was, even tho I did originally think she'd be MSD sized... (squeee -her horsey back is just below Hound KNEE height...) She could so walk through his legs without any problems! ;)

[​IMG]
      Aion (Hound), Kaga (Breakaway), Chibi-Ed (AR LF Cien), ? (Elf_kkotmu)

[​IMG]
      *ignore the evilness of stripes with plaid.. Aion was feeling nekkid and wanted the shirt! ;)

She's still go no name as of yet, but she's adorable!!

5. Is anyone in Scotland expecting a kkotmu?

The tracking number which domado gave me has gone to Aberdeen.

Either Parcelforce have made a mistake...or domado gave me someone else's tracking number by mistake...

Jessica, now very worried T_T

6. :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

Thanks beckers and janako :)

Well...it seems she is now on her way BACK from Aberdeen, having been missorted.

I am not having the best time with Parcelforce (UK Carrier) recently! LOL

This is going to be one confused doll. And it's VERY cold up in Aberdeen!

Hope she's got her socks on...

7. My friend John is the BEST GUY IN THE WORLD because he called me when the truck came in after the office closed and waited for me to get there so I could pick her up. HE ROCKS!!!!!

Yay yay yay yay yay!

Here's my girlie, Oskadis:

[​IMG]

Link: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50637

8. Congrats all you lucky owners of kkotmus.

Just wondering if ever you want to change the centaur to human or vice versa, do you have to unstring and then restring the whole doll again?

9. katsai25, I have a bit of trouble getting Ash to stand properly, but I have the "elf" kkotmu, not the human.

When I'm brave enough, I might try to take her apart and sand down her joints and seams, tighten her hind leg elastics, and do her "butt-up" but I'm still too scared to. I only recently got around to finally restringing Sin, so it'll probably take a while before I work up the courage to fix hers.

reggie, I think to change her to human you have to restring her front half. The back legs have their own elastic so you don't have to unstring them to take her apart.

I'd love to know if anyone tries it soon. :)

EDIT: Here we are talking about stringing and Domado has posted very detailed pictures on her site on how to do it! Yay! :)

Here ya go: http://www.domadoll.com/picture.htm?bbs=gallery_photo

10. I love my two girls :) I ordered an centaur and a human but had the centaur strung as a regular girl so in essence I ordered two human with one having the optional horse part. I knew I would enjoy them both as humans more just for the bonding experience. The makeup is really nicely done on them and I think the face mold has a realistic look which is so endearing! I like them just as much as I hoped and had a great time dressing them.

The seam lines on mine are really strong its quite a ridge when you move your finger across and they both have minor crazy legs and one has crazy arms LOL. But once dressed that seemed to calm them down allot! It would be nice to clean up the seams and restring but thats a WAY future project.

I will take some pictures of them tomorrow still deciding on names!

11. Oh mine had awful seams!!!
      But today I pulled out her tail, got out the scalpel and she's had extensive seam-removal surgery and sanding.
      I also removed that weird little "2nd" tail bump that was just above her tail.

Now if I could do away with the "cloven" hooves. I definitely want her to be a "horse" girl, as opposed to a "goat" girl. I have enough demons around this house, thank you!!

When I sanded her seams I did her ball-joints too, and now her limbs aren't so crazy! I think I'll wire her back legs though... I don't think they'll ever be as strong as I want them to be otherwise.

I rarely put this much work into a doll, usually their little quirks don't bother me. With this girl though, I feel so picky! I wonder why???

Raven

12. LOL I think your probly picky with her because she really seems like a real little girl :) I was happy with the resin quality though!! nice and strong and a good color so they both fit so well with my other dolls.

Its so nice to perfect her. When you unstrung her were you able to use the same elastic to restring her? if so I might have a go too!

Did you do her seams without undoing her strings?

13. Raven, I'm curious about the tail. Is it still usable after yanking it out? And does it look like it might be easy to put a "custom tail" in it's place?

14. the ones on ebay are the ones shown (i mean with that face-up?) so they are ready to buy and ship (a finished product), without waiting for face-up etc?

15. Gemini is so cute!

I hope she start seling optional front hooves too. :)