1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya D1 Flexi Fashion mini doll discussion

Jan 2, 2008

1. I'm also considering buying a flexi fashion. If I do, it will be my first BJD - A birthday present to myself! I've been comparing other dolls and haven't decided for definite yet, but the flexi fashion is looking like the best option, as for me I think it is the perfect link between a fashion doll and a BJD. I'm also really pleased to read that she might fit into Tonner clothes.

2. I like these too, pity there aren't many owner pics around. I have Nabi Kiss and Ellowyne (non bjd) and I think one would fit in quite well with them...:)

I have read they were discontinued, but as they are here http://domuya.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=57 I'm assuming not??

3. funnily enough Goldie has just got a new man ..so I thought of taking more pictures
      she is one of my favorite dolls
      and now Oreint doll have the boy body with the joint torso ..he is one of my favorite too
      I love the size

4. My goodness, I bet Flexi Fashion girls look lovely with Orientdoll Dae boys...

5. Oooo, can you post a photo of them together? I have a Unoa2/Flexifashion hybrid too, but she just sits on my shelf. She seems lonely since nobody else here is her size.

Edit: She's also barefoot since I can't find shoes that fit her.

6. linakauno, can you post a picture of your Unoa / flexi fashion girl.

7. I'm unhappy about her faceup because I did it in a hurry, but here's how she looks right now. I bought her body secondhand and she only has the big bust part.

[​IMG]

8. Mine is a venus totally modified (nose, lips, chin, cheeks)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. My goodness, she's absolutely beautiful! I love her new nose.

10. I never realized just how thin these gals were until I saw the comparison picture. They are lovely though. Does anybody know if the MNF heads look good on these bodies?

11. I don't really have time this week, but if you want I could take picture of mine with a narae, a MNF shushu, a supia yan, a serendipity alice and a unoa2

For me MNF head is too big for this body, that's really strange indeed

12. I agree with Lime ..Fee is just too large ..and I dont think the resin will match

Lime .love your girl

I havent taken pictures of Goldie for ages ...I just might take some with H...LOVE my OD elf

13. Lime - oh yes please take pics when you get a chance:aheartbea

It's hard to try and imagine different heads without a comparison.

14. Lime - thanks so much for the comparison pics. Poor gal would topple with a MNF head. Domuya certainly didn't skimp in the chest department LOL! I hope she has the large bust?

15. She has the "V" type :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New eyes and makeup ^^

16. This is my doll. I've made 2 type of make up for her.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. Just thought I'd show off my lovely Venus. She's wearing a Tonner Tyler outfit and a Monique Ginger wig.

[​IMG]
      Hoping that either Deeanna Denton or CED shoes will fit her fashion feet so she can have more shoes!

18. Tatu - your Venus is lovely in the Tyler outfit.

It's good to know that there is a more commercial doll we can steal clothes from. I would love it if they would make more head sculpts. A tiny Fin would be awesome, though I know someone mentioned that one of their molds looks lots like Fin anyways (really comes close from what I can tell). These girls are on my dolly wish list, when I win the lottery of course!

19. Looks like domuya is going to stop making these dolls so if you want one you need to order soon.