1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya D1 Flexi Fashion mini doll discussion

Jan 2, 2008

1. i want to revive this thread to see if there is any of these gals out there still???

2. anyone still collecting these?

3. I finally found a Vanessa in the market place.... I'd love a Venus... but can't find yet.

4. I'm sure there are others with these gals. I liked them but then they were no longer available. I would love to see one next to a chic line.

5. Well hello.... is nice to find another out there.... I did find some pics on the net of one next to a chicline.
      Is on someone's blog or etsy or something like that.

6. Yah, it's hard because they don't produce these guys anymore. I would love some but they aren't around.

7. I missed two on line FS and then one just sold in the marketplace a week or so ago.
      I just have to catch one at a good price and be the first to catch it. ( :

8. i have one! its a vanessa lol! i think she was one of the popular ones! they really very rarely come up for sale on the secondary market. i remember the wait to get her was soooo long and the company was hard to deal with as they were not answering messages. i think this was leading up to their downfall, vanessa was really expensive i think i paid over $300 for her! you really will love them though as they are so like the full size sd versions but mini!

edit - here is a great link that shows off the body and heads!
      http://bellarepaints.com/DFF.htm
      http://bellarepaints.com/domuya_flexi_fashion.htm

mine is dressed in tonner doll clothes as they are really skinny! but great!

9. Lol...you're making me really want one now Ragdoll.

I missed two that were on ebay a few months ago. I don't think they went for more than $300 but at that time it was more than I could afford.

10. ooh invie they are lovely! i know there were a couple on ebay, some of them in the uk reached over £160 which would be under $300 mark but that was ebay uk and i think its different to usa version. i know my mum sold one of hers on and she let it go alot cheaper than she paid! as they were expensive!

11. Yep... Vanessa be the one in my wish list. I did see a couple go on ebay for less then 200.00
      and one here just a week or so ago.. but not the one I wanted. So... im holding out! ( :
      thanks for the links... I looked those up about a month ago i think. Love the skirt... ( :

12. I just got a Domuya Venus, does anyone else have one? I just found they fit YO SD shoes!

13. Photos please, these girls are so under appreciated!

14. Only just seen new posts to this thread ( thought it was dead long ago) , I have 2 of these ladies a Venus & Lara
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. your girls are gorgeous Takhisis :)

here is Iris my vanessa with her new wig...its a cheapo moxie teenz wig but it fits perfectly

[​IMG]

16. oo! Pretty girl :aheartbea I like her top, were is that from?
      nice to know there is another cheap wig supply, my blonde girl is wearing a Liv doll wig.