1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya D1-Flexi Perennial Girl Body

Jul 2, 2007

1. kyukyukyu, thanks so much for that great tip! If I can't get a hold of a Luts horseshoe I've always got epoxy to play with. ^_^

2. Thank you! I made this dress.;)

3. I've loved catching up on Fin chat. She has totally mesmerized me, both her body and her face. The news of the new Domuya male and female is exciting.

4. Does anyone have the neck measurement for the perrenial body?
      Thanks, Flowergirl

5. I want to know the neck measurement of the girl body,too
      Do someone knows?
      thanks!!

6. I think it is 10cm for the Fin body. :)

7. Thanks! thats really helpful :)

8. For those of you who have the body, does it come with the "natural setting" boobs or the "clothing appropriate" boobs? (talking about the option torsos) or are they a third, different default torso?

9. What option torso do You mean??? Only the flexi fashion body (43cm doll) has 2 different option torsos, small and big boobs. Fin has only one. :)

And @flowergirl: Neck is 9cm at my Fin!!!

10. Thanks farin! i think i may have to start saving up..... :)

11. You're right! I saw "flexi" and didn't see what came after... Thanks for catching that for me! In that case, I hope they come out with an optional bust. :)

12. Hehe, still not big enough????

13. Yukon, you did a great job on that dress.

Speaking of necks does anyone else not like how the Fin Head fits on the neck? It's like it doesn't go far enough.

14. I'm looking for the perfect body for my illusionist, so it has to have optional parts. I really like the Flexi-Dream body, and the super model legs are awesome. Now if they just had another bust part... :p

15. I fell in love with Saisha...and have one on layaway. i wanted to just discuss these beauties some more but am having a hard time finding people to discuss this with!!! :D

16. I have Fin and these girls don't seem to be as popular on this forum much, nor any of the Domuya dolls which is kinda sad, since some people complain of the joint posing. Each doll I have from different companies are made differently and their posing I don't expect to be the same like Volks or CP, but you can't please everyone:roll:

17. Well its kind of funny, because i HATED the perrenials. I thought they were ugly and anorexic looking :sweat but then i went to a friends house and she had a saisha and i fell in love...hard. i managed to track one down in the MP and i cant wait to bring her home. I love how flexiable she was...i had an older domuya body and that one was a bit of a challenge...but the perrenial is definatly nicer. :3

18. I think Saisha's a beauty! I think the bodies are much better once fully clothed. The special edition on Domuya's site with the armor is amazing!

19. Yes she is!! my friend is getting a marellene but unfortunately she isn't full set...so i dont get to see the awesome armor. I love the red headed chick in armor!! <3

20. You will LOVE the D1-Perennial, I am so impressed by mine and she has such lovely hands, which I think I will get her another set.