1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya D1-Flexi Perennial Girl Body

Jul 2, 2007

1. I really hope so!!! <3 well im pretty sure i will...but i cant wait...and i wanted to re-awaken this thread, in hopes of getting some fresh blood into the conversation. :D

2. I also love Saisha. I am going to get one, at some point. I want to get her in lt tan.

3. that would be amazingly beautiful i think!!! <3 do share when that happens!!! :D

4. I hope more peolpe start posting again to this thread. I just love my gal and have had a great time making outfits for her.

Quamara -can´t wait to see the pics when your new gals arrive.

5. Ooh! you sew for them? do you take commisions?? even just for simple stuff! because id love to find clothes that fit my girl when she gets here!!! :D

6. ok thus far we've discovered hound tops are a decent fit...luts boy pants fit on the hip (not sure on the length because they were rolled up). but im eager for my girl to come home!!! :(

7. I have a male flexibody and am getting a second. They take a lot of getting used to; the things that make them so flexible makes them tricky to pose, but once you master the learning curve you generally love the body.

8. Wow shes beautiful!!! The perrenial body is beautiful! and not to be confused with the 1st run of flexi bodies. The Perrenial is a completly different body that is far from complicated to pose compared to the original body. (which ive owned both bodies before.) I have a domuya Saisha and she's beautiful! they can pose in such life like poses. Sd girl tops fit her and DOT jeans fit her nicely as well.

They are as durable as the next doll. The only problem area i find is instead of s hooks in the hands and feet (and their feet are jointed!) is they use lanyard clips instead...these are week and sometimes pop open. You might want to replace her hand's clips with small s hooks. i dont know if it will be possiable with her feet though. At least i havent found small and thin enough s hooks.

But my gosh is she beautiful! <3

9. My flexi-perennial body is in the mail... I'll report to you when I get it. =^_^=

10. I have their limited aeslin and she appears quite flexible with the time I've handled her. I say appears because they shipped her not completely stringed or with the string or hooks to finish it :...( (so he head isn't on and her chest isn't attached to her torso). I had to leaver her back home since taking her to college would of been ill advised so have yet to string her :(

11. they have great sculpts and outfits (the knight are dressed in such a fab way). I´m tempted to get the new Faith and to see what the new version body will look like that domyua sais they will release later.

12. sorry double posted.

13. oh by the way DOT boy jeans fit perfectly in length and low rise jeans!

Is there really a newer body then? Faith comes on it? I'm curious now too...shes so hard to resist...but i really want aeslin! :(

14. I have some Female Model clothing from Dollmore that fit my Fin perfectly, and my girl is the Standard size not the 68cm Supermodel size, hope this helps for clothe shopping.

15. Domuya Bodies pose well, but they have such long arms... I couldn't find a head that match it well!
      They look so small on it... and the body is so thin!

16. After seeing all those 'too floopy' comments, I am wondering whether it is manageable for a BJD beginner like me?

17. she is very floppy, yes, but i guess that's easy to fix.
      you can tighten her strings abit , as she is very loosly strung and if you suede her she will be posing a whole lot better.
      i haven't had the chance to do that with mine as i have too much dolls at the moment and need to clean out, but as soon as i do i will let you know how it works out.
      I made a post of the floppyness on the workshop forum and they suggested sueding and restringing/tightening too..
      and i have to tell you i was a bit annoyed by the floppiness of my fin, but i ordered a faith as well, as i'm possitively sure the floppyness iss fixable and she has an amazing body!

lamira

18. I have had Fin for a long while and I adore her. I tightened her strings, sueded and wired her and she poses beautifully. She is a dream to sew for.
      Cheryl