1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya D1-Flexi Perennial Girl Body

Jul 2, 2007

1. Yeah I made it, number 3180. Question on the legs, They only show the long legs. Has anyone seen a pick of the regular length- do they have that round cap at the top?

2. strange because i'm nr 3168 and supocedly 3159 is nr 1.
      i think they got confused fast, or you guys overloaded their server.

3. well as they said that 20 people ordered the same second, i think we overloaded there server.
      by the way i don't know id it is permitted and if it's not i will delete it, but when there are people who want the fin head without the body you can pm, me as i have two extra heads to choose (early bird package x 2).
      I was intened to get zen and sophie, but if i can make some people happy, i will.
      again if this sin't permitted tell me, i will delete it...
      hug lamira

4. Yep I am 100% sure :)

I had a question about wire transfer and they let me know I was the first order. I'm UBER glad everyone seems to be making it into the top 50...YAY!!!

5. Oh, goodness, that FACE. I am really loving Fin's face. And that body! Ughh...I really shouldn't get another doll right now (I've still got a headless body lying around!), but this is incredibly tempting...^^;;

6. well according to the website the first 50 have been counted.

I too will have some heads extra because of this.
      No idea what i'll do with em though.

7. if you wait you prob can buy one of the extra fin heads they give away later.
      then your head-less body will have its head. :P
      Duno what company the body is from... but Domuya has a fairly good compatible normal skin color to volks, luts ect.

8. Yay! *cautiously clapping hands*

Looks like I made it, too. I am 3177 and even if the original 20 orders get added to your number, I would still be amongst the 50. Hope so!

Mary

9. oh i really really hope I made it!

and holy smokes only a month? that's NUFFIN!!!! have to wait 5-6 for a unoa. wheee!

10. I think we're all hoping we made it.
      Loads of heads will no doubt be on sale here later though...

11. I also made it into to the top 50. I don't think that we have to wait for a month. This is what Domuya wrote to me: "We first intended bulk shipment will be next week, and it should include all the first 50s, that is our target."

Next week!! Sounds too good to be true!

12. so the only difference between the first 50 and second 50 is a free faceup? *is slightly confused*

13. :...(I forgot to order feet, do you think they will let me add them?

14. I am sure they will. They were uber nice in the e-mail they sent me about my wire transfer. Domuya has most certianly won loyaty in me :D

15. oh no - I am 3212 - looks l missed being of the first 50, must admit though that I prefer to do my own faceups and it does looks like I get the extra head (the extra head would be a 'standard' one and was hoping for a Van, but he is limited, ah well).

much prefer this model to the standard 60 - more realism with the mold, ie legs, hands, etc, the arms are abit thin, but she will be fun to pose :aheartbea

16. I am wondering, could you get the high-heeled feet if you did NOT order the longer legs? I didnt order the supermodel set, I want her to be the same size as my other girls. but the HH feet were pretty cool.

17. you can mail them and ask if thats possible.
      (might cost ya a bit though)

18. Okay, I have a question about faceup prices???

If you choose the cheaper face up price, will she look like the girl in the picture?

Or is the more expensive $50 faceup the one in the pictures done by Iona?

Anyone know?

19. Lizbet that's a good question, when I got my Zen I just ordered the cheaper faceup and it is just as good as a custom one. So I am sure she will look like the promo pics. Oh and I am order number 3172 I can't wait:fangirl:

20. The cheaper version is a default faceup. it might look a bit like the pictures but i wouldnt count on an exact match.
      The expensive face-up is whatever you want, but you'll have to provide a picture when you tell them what you want.