1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya - Doll Restock

Aug 20, 2004

1. Could anyone point me to a colour-match for this body? Would it go with CP resin? :nosebleed

2. can somebody tell me where I can find the prize of this body?! thnxx

3. What's going on with that REALLY weird thigh??? Is it... some kind of cover for the part they took out of the back of the leg?

4. Yes. You can leave the cover on to give a nicer, smoother appearance, or you can take it off to allow more flexibility (since the legs can then "fold up" better).

5. Well, the girl flex body is at http://www.sunrisedolls.com/store/domop01.html for $450, so I'd assume that the male body will show up there too.

EDIT: Almost forgot my question! What sort of resin matches does Domuya have? I need to figure out what sort of head to stick on this body if I get it! ^^

6. I e-mailed sunrise and they said to expect the boy next month.

7. Jade Rust: they answered your Q in this post with pix :P
      i fined this body very interesting, and the link you posted Linnyp is so helpful and tempting :D thanks.

8. the items should be up on the 1st of may....

tralalala...

9. Does anyone know if this is a new head? I'm curious to know who he is.

EDIT: Nevermind, answered my own question. I look on the picture and realized it says Zen on the bottom. Well, don't I feel silly!! :)

10. I'm wondering if anybody's heard of a release date for the M-type flexi body? I read on their .com site about it, but haven't seen anything pop up yet.

It's supposed to be more muscular.... but I'm wondering exactly how much more muscular it is.

11. Hi Guide: We do have a skintone comparison photo contributed at the courtesy of evildolly. Please do take a look at this link: http://domuya.com/content/view/109/105/lang,en/

Added: Some asked about the compatibility of Volks Head on the Flexi-Body. There are more pictures around but I havent seen this posted thus, I will add this on:

[​IMG]

Magicleyla: Our Flexi-Body is available as optional parts at USD$400 and the current promotional shipping fee is USD$20 per doll. Details can be found here: http://domuya.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=14

Ladyrixx: Yes you are correct! They are available since 1st May.

Ragsolith: "M" Type Flexi-Body is still on the way of being develop...we do have an exact date of release yet. But he will definitely be more masuclar than Type "N". Existing Type "N" wears all SD13 clothes but I am not sure if our workshop is going to make Type "M" bigger cos this worries me about his clothings later. What do you guys think? Maybe, before Type "M" is made, your suggestions and feedback can influence our team's sculpt!

More information though: Type "N" male flexi-body's measurement can be found here: http://domuya.com/content/view/96/99/lang,en/

He isnt really skinnier. He is sculpted around the measurement of our Standard D1-60 body to ensure that he will fit in to most clothes found in the market.

12. I just bought from a new seller on eBay a Domuya girl flexi-body. Her name is Potpourri.and she's just adorable. The seller is "The Fun Box" ([email protected]) and I am so impressed with their e-mails, quick responses and helpfulness. The doll looks like it will move in any possible direction, really amazing! The price was good too - $280 and the make-up was only $35. There is also a limited time EMS ship fee of only $30. If the service remains the same as it is now it will be hard to match. I will post pictures as soon as she arrives, but she can also be seen on the Domuya site..

13. Do have either her ebay member ID or the item number of the auction? I'm having a bit of difficulty tracking Potpourri down but am really interested in getting my hands on one of the new flexi-bodies, especially at that price!

14. Hi Farin,
      The male Flexi-body is available right now. Thus, if you like Zen, you can always click on the purchase of Zen and upgrade his body to Flexi with an additional $30. Flexi Male has a more mature body. For more pics, please refer to here: http://domuya.com/content/view/104/84/lang,en/

15. The little Potpourri is only 30cm or 12". 280$ for the doll and 35$ for the face up is the normal price, the same on www.domuya.net
      There is also a limited time shipping promotion.
      Ordering directly is easy, they are fast and friendly. :)

16. Domuya has three new dolls up on their website that are exclusively sold to the China/HK/Taiwan region. Like Luts' Mini Fees, they are mini-sized versions of previous SD-sized sculpts.

[​IMG]
      Fay Jr.

[​IMG]
      Zen Jr.

[​IMG]
      Yang Jr.
      Here is the link: http://domuya.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_5_50

17. I thought others might be interested in this too:

Hi Dear Molly,

Thank you very much for your interest in our product. Yes, we are expecting our white skin to be available by the end of this month.

I am sure you would love the Flexi-body when you get it! (^^)

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
      Candy
      Domuya

Bodies will be available in whiteskin too. ^^