1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Domuya] Flexi All-Stars Dream Package 2010

Jan 17, 2010

1. Are there any photos of Alpha the Werewolf's ears?

If I don't want one of the limited heads, how do I chose a standard head when ordering?

If I want one of the limited heads, is it possible to not get makeup on it but instead get makeup on the free standard head?

2. are the faceplate system heads compatible with the male flexi perennial bodies?

3. Hi,

This post says the package is $253, but the website has it listed as $334.75? Which is it? *confused*

4. Is it possible to pay with credit card?

5. Hi there! (^^)

(1) Alpha the werewolf has normal ears.

(2) Thanks for bringing that up! We have now added the pulldown option of "Standard head". So you can choose that and indicate in the Special Request Box which head you would like to have.

(3) The makeup on the product listing is for the 1st head. This is because this is a confirm freebie for every doll adopted. Addition head will have to be notified separately and cannot be automated in the system. Thus, if you would like makeup for the 2nd head, you can make this know and pay for it separately when we have notified you through email on your eligibility of the 2nd head.

(4) But please also be aware that the free makeup rebate is only for the 1st head and you'll need to be within the first 100.

6. The Faceplate systems are compatible with the Female Perennial Body. But if you want to use them on the male perennial bodies, then you will have to take note of the proportion too cos male and female generally have different size heads. :sweat

7. Hi!
      Sorry for the confusion. As DOA is an English Forum, I have converted it into an estimation of US Dollars as a common denomination.

But on our website, it is listed in Singapore Dollars. ;)

8. Sorry. We are only able to accept Paypal and Bank Remittance at this moment.
      Credit card can be used through registering it with a paypal account, if you do have one.

9. Are there any pictures of the super model kit?

10. So if I ordered, and I'm within the first 50 and so get the free makeup and free standard head, but I paid for makeup, do I tell them if I get an email saying I get a head that I want the makeup for the extra head, instead of the rebate? Or do I have to pay for the makeup on that head, and then wait for the rebate to go through separately?

And will any more pictures of the unreleased heads be put up?

11. What means the "Nightmare" Project?

12. It is possible to see more pictures of the Taka head please?

13. Which particularly are you interested in? The Male or Female Super Model Kit?
      I can try to get hold of the pictures for you. ;)

14. Hehe~ Thanks for your question.
      Ok. For the 1st makeup you pay when placing your order for the Dream Package right? That is the Makeup for the 1st head (regardless if you are within the first 50 doll adopters category).

And if you are within the first 50 category, when this category is closed (which we will announce on our website and we will then consolidate the details and mass email), you will receive an email from our company asking which standard head you would like and by then, if you wish to have faceup, this would be billed manually.

And coming to your question, at this point of time, the rebate is not send out yet because that would have to wait until the WHOLE promotion ends....which include the first 100 dolls adopted. This will happen at a later stage.

Lastly, as for the pictures of the unreleased head, I would believe those pictures will come in when they are release as a standard doll officially.

Thanks! :lol:

15. This is a very special project which we have spend 9-10 months in making it. It is going to be a very very beautiful project! Haha :D

But I can't share more details at this moment.

If you notice our website announcement earlier (sometime in 2009), it was mentioned D1 Companion.......;)

16. I will try....but no promise because this is a yet to be release model at this moment. :sweat

17. If we ordered Taka along with the D1 Flexi 2 Female, how long would it take for the head to be ready and shipped out, since she has yet to be released?

Also, how long after ordering do we know if we fall into the first 50/50-100 categories?

Thanks for your wonderful timing with this promotion, by the way, I thought I'd have to wait till March to be able to get the bodies I wanted!

18. hello,i would want to know how it's possible to see before make the order if the promotion for make up and other head is available?what is Early Bird Gifts Set,i don't understand well english.
      thanks

19. I'd like to see pics of both male and female supermodel kits, if available. And if it's possible to see them with the regular bodies, that would be really helpful. Thanks! :)

20. Here you can see my Fin with SMK.
      It is only the shins, which are 4 sm longer, than usual + Optional Feet with Built-in Heels (for girls).

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3592/3397672793_4d159ec675.jpg