1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Domuya] Flexi All-Stars Dream Package 2010

Jan 17, 2010

1. Hi Kitten,
      The fulfilling period of these dolls (from Flexi All Star Promotion) will take up to 3 months (due to the long holidays for CNY in Feb) to be fulfilled. And it doesn't matter which heads you choose. This does not affect the waiting period.

So long you see that there is no announcement on the front page of Domu-Net, that means that the first 50 dolls adoption is still available. When the first category is all taken up, we will make an announcement.

And emails will be send to the respective adopters when the first category is taken gone.

But quantities in the first category is limited now. So for those who have yet to get your "star", please do so soon! :D

2. Hi Liliane,
      I think you're asking the same question as "shieldkitten" above?
      That is, as long as we did not make an announcement on the frontpage of Domu-Net, that means that the first 50 dolls category is available.

And Early Bird Gifts in this case refer to the free makeup, free additional head, free discount coupon. :)

3. It sounds like there are supermodel kits for both male and female, but when I go to the site, there is only the option for the female super model kit. Is there a male version? If so, how do I select it? Thanks!

4. Would the Alpha and Venturo heads fit okay on the female Flexi 2 female body? I'm a bit worried...

5. If I buy a male body and I fall into the first 50, Can I have a standard male head (Luka) and a female head (Ida)? Or only I can get male heads?

Thank you,

6. Some more questions here... if I order a doll with Custom Face up (not the standard one) and I get into the first 100 ones, am I still entitled to get a rebate for the Standard face-up value (I guess I'm not getting a rebate for the total value of the custom one, of course).

And the rebate is not going to be refunded to our paypal account, is it? Actually, we only can spend it back in the shop next time we buy.

Then, will it be cumulative with the Nightmare project discount voucher?

7. Well, they should fit. But I would need to actually check that out for you to be sure. :) Please wait for me to get back to you on this. Thanks!~

8. Hi there,

(1) For the 3 heads that you have mentioned, the wigs that they are wearing are 8.5" wigs and they can use eyes between 14mm to 16mm.

(2) Thanks for pointing out the measurements on the shoulder. Let me check it out for you and I will get back to you on this.

Thanks!~

9. Yes! Now the quota for the first 50 dolls are still available.
      And you can pick any heads in the Standard Perennial Line. So yes, you can get Ida. :D

10. Hi there~

Yes, you are correct. You will get rebate electronically for the value of a standard faceup even if you chose a custom one.

And the rebate can be used for any purchase in future (with no expiry date). So its as good as money that you can spend in our shop. And you are correct, it is not refunded into your paypal. But there is no restriction on what you can use it on. Its like a gift vouchor.

And yes, you can use it together with the nightmare project discount voucher. :fangirl:

11. Thanks! I'll wait on that. I assume that they would, without a doubt, fit on the Flexi Perennial 1 female bodies? Since they're the same size and all, that is. All the heads I want are non-faceplate, so it might just be a better bet for me. Especially since the older Flexi Perennial female body is a bit taller (by 4 cm, I believe).

Ah yes, another question. Will the clothing you currently are selling for Flexi Perennial bodies fit on the new FP2 body? Or will you be designing new clothing? I only ask because the main reason I'm getting this package is because I was considering getting Aeslin, but wanted to swap her head and clothes onto the new Flexi Perennial 2 body ^_^

12. Have the first 50 orders been reached yet?

13. Hi there,
      Sorry for my late reply. I have gotten it checked and yes, Alpha the werewolf and the Venturo's head can be used on the D1-60 Flexi 2 Female body without a problem! :)

As for the clothes (soft fabric) in this case, shouldn't be too much of a problem. But if you are referring to the armor on Aeslin, then, that would be a problem. The armor is only meant for Flexi Perennial bodies. :D

You can seriously consider getting both since they are like what?? The price of 2 of one? :aheartbea

Please note that the promotion is soon to be over!~~~ :lol:

14. As of this moment, we have 8 more orders to reach the first 50! So hurry while you can!~ ;)

15. I have gotten the answer!~ Its 13cm for the Male Perennial Body. Sorry on our typo error. :sweat

16. This is a friendly reminder--the News Forum is to announce new dolls, events, and doll related items. Posting questions and information directly relating and/or clarifying the News topic are fine.

However, the posts are straying from the original announcement/introduction that is actually News related.

Please discuss ordering in the Buying/Shipping Qs and Advice forum
      and general chat, suggestions, commentary, web access/navigation problems, speculation, wish lists, etc. by starting a thread in
      Size Specific Doll Discussion for Larger Dolls subforum.

Thanks!

17. Hi Snowleopard moderator,
      I am sorry about the stray. We'll be more careful about the Qs and As.
      Thank you for the reminder!~

18. Hi Domu,

I was wondering if the promotion for the discounted body still be available for a while longer? I noticed on your site that the promotion is still up :)

Thank you!

19. Hi Horselover,
      Yes! The final call for the "2010 Flexi All Star Dream Package!"
      It has been extended till the 28th Feb 2010.
      Thank you!~