1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya Not Doing FCS Anymore

Jul 13, 2005

1. whatever happens, all we can do is stand strong. btw, do you think volks in los angeles will be able to ship their fcs? if so, then the wait shouldn't be that long before another shop opens and they can't be harder to deal with and choose everything than domuya was. so there is hope! someday i'll be able to get my cat boy, and right there is motivation. (but in all seriousness, i really really do hope this is temporary :oops: )
      philion :roll:

2. This is very shocking to me as well and i would have to say, it kinda disrupted my plans..

Anyway, i've given Domuya a call and they say that they will be annoucing the date for the last orders for FCS on their website. This decision was due to a change in some management thingy. In addition, the FCS orders can include the new heads (eg, the Kun mold) and will need to be stated in the request section of your order.

This is the decision so far.. unless there's another change in the managment in the future.

Darn it.. there goes my plans =_=;

3. Just got off the fone with Candy too.. T.T
      I wasn't planning on an FCS until the end of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh* now I have to seriously rethink my plans... *sigh* This willl be the last FCS and they can take all incl. sato....

4. Adeline, Steph, thanks for the confirmation.

Sigh. Oh well, I wasn't planning on another FCS until next year, anyway. Hopefully by then there will be other alternatives.

5. ...I really hope the Volks that's going into CA will be able to do FCS orders. It would make sense for them to include it there...I mean they've obviously noticed the interest here since they're coming over. And with Domuya out of the running for FCS orders...they'd get all of that business, which I would guess is quite a lot.

I guess all we can do now it watch and wait.

6. Even if Volks LA does do FCS, it will likely still be in person only, and rather likely not to be Sato. >_<; Does me no good in NC, and both the boys I want are Sato-only molds. >_<

Hopefully I'll get the money together for Lukas in time. Ephram... Well, with any luck I'll have the money for him in time to ask Cassiel about that. And if not, well... An Isao would work for him well enough.

But this kind of sucks. ^_^;

7. I was going to wait until the next Tokyo Dolpa to see how the new Tokyo Boy would look before deciding between a Bermann (if I could get one) and F-16 if I didn't like the Tokyo Boy...I guess that this makes me decision a little easier, I kinda wanted to get a more unique doll anyhow :0

8. so when are they likely to stop taking FCS?
      I was planning on ordering in about 2 weeks.
      This is all really very sad -

9. they are probably going to start taking orders for FCS this weekend,a nd it will be open for 5-7 days.... so you might have to decide quicker....

10. I know exactly what I want.. its just... how quickly do they ask for payment? Because I have to wait for my tax return to come back!!
      gah this sucks... after so long just waiting to ORDER I might not be able to get him, even though $2075 of my money is sitting in government coffers waiting to be returned to me.... :(

11. argh that is terrible.... well perhaps you could email Domuya regarding your current situation, and maybe they can make some arrangement with you?

Good Luck!!!!!

12. well, is some one REALLY neads to get FCS now, I`m in Japan and I can think about making it for you :)
      PM pleas
      [edit]
      I`ll talk to my friend, that is living in Japan. mabey she will start a FCS ordering page.
      I`m working in Japan and I`m not sure if I`ll find time for taking eventually orders

13. thank god i just ordered my f10 and f08u 0_0 ill have to get my f09 like... now then i suppose.. god.. this is terrible news.. i was talking with candy only 5 daysago asking abotu a kun head and all seemed fine o_o.. this is so so sad

14. Omg ack, that sucks...
      -was never planning on FCS-
      Why'd they stop it, though?

15. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

and again, :(

16. This is really sad news for everyone, I'm so sorry to hear that Domuya have stopped taking FCS! I have heard nothing but good things about their service, particularly the care they take with the face-up (which in my opinion is one of the most important things about a FCS) and so it's a real shame that they are no longer going to offer it. >_<

And unfortunately, although my name has been brought up in this thread as being someone who may be able to get you FCS while I am in Japan, I'm afraid that I will have to ask you all to not consider me as an option.

While I really wish that I could help you all get the FCS dolls that you want, the truth is that I've already been quite inundated with FCS orders from many people, and I can't really take any more on. ^^;; I'm going over to Japan to study, and will only have a certain amount of free time on my hands, and I just can't commit any more time to FCS orders than what I've already agreed to commit.

I'm very sorry that I can't help you, but I hope that you will all be able to find other options for getting your beloved FCS. There are still some services available that offer FCS including Sato FCS, so although it has become more difficult, I am certain that you will all find the dream doll you're after eventually. Good luck! :grin:

17. Candy said that most likely they wil lbe taking orders from 15th til 21st but itsnot officially confirmed yet. Ive just had togive my bf a lesson on ordering fcs becausei leave on the 15th XD just my luck - AND.. i come back on the 21st late. Just how inconvenient is that?! XD My money wont be in my bank until after i leave anyway asi only transferred it today otherwise icould have doneit now :(

18. Oh.. :( I'll never get the money I need for my FCS girl by the 21st! *buys some scratch tickets* Come on, I'm wishin' for a miracle here. >.>;;;;;;;

19. This makes me sad because I really wanted a MSD F-09 and theres no way I could ask for it as a present nor could I afford it myself by that time. I'm really hoping it's possible to get it somewhere else. >.o

20. ack nooo thats terrible news :cry:
      i only have my money for the FCS i want in October :cry: :cry:

are there any other *recommended* and reliable alternatives?! :(