1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya Not Doing FCS Anymore

Jul 13, 2005

1. oh yeah I'm sure celga,smj, rinkya etc will be happy though haha

thanks for the kind words :) *hugs*

2. That would awesome :) I did think about it when Volks first replied, but after the math and the reality of my city/state I know it just wouldnt work. However your idea sound more promising for your city/state if its ver touristy and how you want to combine dolls and antiques. Especially if you have a good knowlege of antiques. :)

3. My mom is an antiques dealer on eBay, so I do know a good deal enough about them. ^.^ Of course, I'd do my best to keep it more of a dollie shop, but the antiques part would make sure that only adult customers come in (the tourists around here tend to have kids, and if they see a doll shop, no doubt they'd automatically think 'dolls, for kids!' and then come in and destroy all the models. ;.; ). But if I could make a doll shop, I'd do BJD's and porceline dolls, and do faceup repairs and stuff like that. ^_^

Also, I hope Volks does offer their headmolds and stuff like that online. ;.; If they did, I could order the head I wanted, and then get a Liz body. ^_^ ;.; ^_^ ;_; But, of course, they must make it difficult for us gaijin. ;.;

4. That is awesome! I dont really know much about antiques but I know its a good business and helps keep a more adult atmosphere like you said. I'd be so nervous having kids in a bjd shop.

yes I really do hope they will over parts/heads online. I know most collectors enjoy putting the dolls together them selves and painting or having a fav artist do the face up. So itd actually work out great.

5. it would be really nice if they did offer the parts -_- i very much doubt they would but.. we can all hope right? :roll:

6. yes >.< thatd be wonderful!!! Maybe volks will consider our pleas! :)

7. Everyone beg Volks for optional heads online. XD Tell them we'll pay $200 per head! XD

8. totally :) They get alot more business and its much easier to package up and send out parts then to customise each head! :)

9. Seriously. I'd be willing to do my own makeup. ^_^ Hell, if I can't get my Sato doll through Domuya, I'm going to get it without makeup anyways. >.>; Edit: if I can find someone to get it for me, I mean..

10. It's really surprising to hear that Volks would be rude or at least uncourtious over a few FCS orders. I've heard from others that they are usually very polite and helpful, even to us gaijin. Perhaps they were stressed out that day or something?

I can understand how they'd prefer the actual buyer to be there, so they could create your perfect doll to your exact specifications without the occaisional mistake by a go-between.

Hope things go better for you and your partner, Kakyuu. :grin:

That's a wonderful idea, Shana-chan!! :D I really hope it happens, since NH is much closer to me then Los Angelos. Good luck! :chibi :daisy

11. Thanks. ^_^ I'll be taking a Small Business course in college this year, and I'll have to draft a business plan. I'm thinking of sending the plan off to a few grant commitees and seeing if I can get a small business grant or something.

12. I'm still pining for them to release the Sweet Dream Nono head!! I mean, they released the sleeping four sisters' head, why not sleeping Nono? :?

Oh the agony! *_*

13. *sigh* this thread just makes all my dreams go bye-bye.

Bah. maybe in a couple of years Sato FCS will be attaniable for me..I hope some options pop up now that Domuya is not longer available. :(

14. Dude, I'd totally go to Ohio for a BJD store! Roadtrip!

15. Just to be an annoying ray of sunshine, at least Volks isn't stopping doing the FCS! :daisy I'm sure that if Domuya does decide to completely end the FCS (maybe this is a temp thing as they get in new management, maybe even if they mean it to be a permanent thing if they get enough enquires, they'll re-open it, etc), someone else will eventually step in to keep up with demand. Hopefully they'll offer the same high-quality customer service we've all heard about or experienced from Domuya. For non-Sato or non-MSD dolls, there's always DoA's very own Kakyuu (*mauls Daphne lovingly*) and the other shopping services mentioned who'll hopefully be able to offer FCS dolls.

Also would like to offer an apology to Cassiel if my mention of her name earlier in the thread got her flooded with people wantings FCS dolls through her. Very sorry for any trouble! *_*

16. Don't give up on them 8) We can't really say what Volks is or isn't going to do, we can just speculate. They could change their minds about offering it online or in the US due to the large demand, you never know. I'm not going to speak for them, but I will hope they decide to offer it someday.

17. Well... at least I know that when I have enough money, maybe there's another way to get a FCS MSD... :cry:

18. I'm praying more and more that Volks will put Sato FCS in LA, since LA is the city of Angels, after all. :(

19. *hugs and feels the pain* I can compromise on Ephram, no problem, there ARE other things that can work for him, but Lukas... Argh, if I don't get the money in time I'm going to cry for a week! It's not even like he's a limited that I can just wait to show up and have a few thousand lying around for... T_T;;;

So yeah. Ditto on the dreams going bye-bye. Maybe we should make a support group thread for those who have lost all hope for the time being of getting their dream doll(s), heh. ._.;

20. It would make sense, but I have a bad feeling that if we are lucky enough to get FCS there, it won't be Sato. :( But no one will know for sure until it opens. Maybe it would be possible to place Sato orders there, though it would take longer and be more expensive to ship. But it would be worth it to get my snow-skinned F-13 girl! :chibi

*Sigh* If only LA wasn't so far away!! :|

PS- I'm surprised I haven't thought of this, but do you think that they'd have special heads only available in LA when they open up?? :o That would be so cool! :D