1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOMUYA Revamp & NEW DOLLS! DOMUYA O.N.E.

Nov 22, 2005

1. Oof!
      I saw the dolls, I'm not impressed either so far...
      Maybe if I saw some owner pics...
      #^^#

Raven

2. aaaactually, in my very honest opinion, the dolls look better in my photos [as linked on the 2nd page] than in real life.

The lower half of Syon's face reminds me uncomfortably of El/Lishe.

3. Ehh...after looking at the directory pics, I'm not too keen on these dolls at all. -_-

4. I think mai has potential. She reminds me a bit of anais. I just don't care for the default paint. I'd love to her redone! Thanks for the pics Mae!

5. well i'll take more pics.... :D

*packs kenni and ami... outing time*

oh well like wat was said, maybe domuya wanted somethin unique... but probbly they should have like what someone said concurrently tested their new dolls against their old services... yes domuya has alot of LE.... including link, which reminds me more of ken :D

so it'll be a sad day cos there'll be no one carring BJD with a solid background in SG... oh well i am going to start a BJD business... :D <=== shamless advertisement... tralalalala...

oh well thats not the poiint the point is that i am going to take more photos of the dolls today :D tralalala <=== has indeed lost my mind...

6. I guess I'm one of the few who actually likes most of the new sculpts, but I'm not at all fond of the faceups or wig choices... they're very heavily painted, like the original SD sisters faceups, which makes them look more doll-like than human-like. Okay, sometimes the faceups are downright CREEPY, but I think the headmolds themselves have potential. I guess it depends on what you like.

7. I have one of Syon.

[​IMG]

He's pretty good-looking in real life. Looks a little like a Yder/El/Lishe cross.

8. They have put up official pix of the D-ONE 60cm bodies.

Our Products >> Domuya O.N.E. >> D-ONE Body Structure

Those knee joints look really... sharp. O_o

Are such joints unique to Domuya's dolls or do other BJD companies make them too?

9. Whoah. I hadn't seen the joints! A few of the Singaporean BJD owners were around when they were being unpacked and I remember there was quite a complaint about the killer knee joint. ^^;; It seems unique to the D-One dolls, indeed.

10. back from domuya, spent my time there... :D ok will post pictures later... i got myself a Sai and G.... they are a lovely pair although i want to redo Sai's faceup... its too purple for my liking...

on another note the actaully dolls are nice... they had a change of clothes today... and mae the picture u took was nice but ur comments were abit flamish? yeah so cut down on that ok :D

on another note Sai makeover.... :D its gonna be busy round here... :D one last thing the ppl that came today are so nice!!!!!! *feels fluffy again*

11. Really? It seemed more like her opinion than an intended flame.
      Now this "yeah so cut down on that ok" would look abit flamish to me. But of course, it is just my opinion.

12. no juz a suggestion... i dun flame, sorry if i sounded like i did... back to topic now :D

yeah i got 14mm metalic eyes... so nice... drools.... yeah i left the dolls there cos i didn't feel like taking a taxi home... broke :D

and i reliase night photos can be real nice without flash... :D took some nice photos... now all i need is to upload :D

13. Sai and Syon are cute, but.. I dunno. I think I'm with the group that would like to see one in person before I cast a final judgement.

14. I'd like to go down to Domuya and see them in person myself too... for me, I think Shin looks pretty good ^^ Fay and Syon look better in the pics taken in Domuya than the website ones...

15. Why would I flame Domuya? Jacky and Candy are my friends. I'm just stating my objective opinion so that potential buyers can take that into consideration.

Thank you Lilian, I'm glad my comments didn't seem offensive to you.

16. ok watever.... doesn't want to continue on this topic...

on another note i wonder how many g and sais will there be... :D

17. I've been down to Domuya today, and saw the dolls up close :)

Personally the size was what shocked me, I was expecting the little ones to be more msd sized, but in truth they're more unoa sized. So they are able to wear unoa clothes but msd ones might be a tad too big, and the wigs for the smaller ones are also gonna be unoa sized.

Regarding the knee joints, Domuya explained that this knee joints were meant for the dolls to look attractive standing up. I must say whilst standing up the joints can bearly be seen from the front and looks really natural :) It's gorgeous. They did this bearing the mindset that most dolls will be on standing displays.
      Their knee joints so able them to lock better in position and stand rather well. Regarding sitting joints, they mentioned that in the future there will be such knee joints hence don't worry too much about the over potrusion.

I actually really like their body sculpt, the girls are rather well endowed and very slender, they seem slimmer to me but I'm not quite sure cause I didn't take a good look at their bodies.
      Their faces look fine, like mentioned, I think the faceups aren't too flattering but the sculpts are no doubt decent.

I'm attracted to Michelle and Mike and they look really adorable up close. I'm thinking the faceups make them look slightly older.
      Ran is also attractive, a very sweet looking boy :)

From what i gathered in Domuya just now some of these dolls are limited and would not be released ever again after they're sold. Not sure which ones or if it was all. There will be newer batches in the future no doubt and improved ones too :)

Their casing for the dolls are stunning though! The girls come in white and the boys in black, a hard cased box that looks like a little treasure box. And the dolls are wrapped inside sleeping bags that look like little rabbits... i swear that provides you with endless amount of fun and amusement XD

I hope that helps :)

18. *giggles madly* :D *is glad to hear that*

19. thought you would be ;)