1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya Secret Project Nightmare Discussion

Feb 14, 2010

1. I would love black or white hair.
      I have found a place that sells half tails.
      If I go for a different color than the tale is now, than I also want to change the tail so that would need lots of hair.

2. Sorry, reds the only color I can get. :doh

3. It's ok Thank you very much for the offer.

4. Your welcome, wish I could help.;)

5. FINALLY. After a long wait, even more road blocks, and a lot of complaining, my husband and I have finally received our Nightmare. I went downstairs this morning and went outside and my first thought was "OMG A GIANT BOX AT MY DOORSTEP!"

Photos coming soon.

6. I'd love to see more photos of these monsters!

7. Yes please! more pictures!

8. More pictures would definitely be great, I think it's an amazing looking horse. :)

9. Awesome looking horse. I wonder when they will start work on the "realistic" one....

10. I'll add a picture from our Halloween meetup in Stockholm:

[​IMG]

Bel and Rook, the first time I managed to take Rook to a dollmeet.
      Next project is to complete Rook's mane and make a matching helmet to Bel.
      (Both Bel and Rook belong to me). ^_^

11. Very nice. You did the armor pieces for Bel?

12. Beautiful!

Question - does the hair tail have a dock, or is it just hair?

13. No, Bel is a Domuya Aeslin, who comes with the armour pieces. :) So all armour, horse and human, is made by Domuya

14. Really amazing. I guess the horse was really worth the long wait after all!!! Beautiful!

15. Cloudedmind: As Kittyfields remarked, Bel's armour are from Domuya as well, I have only done minor changes to it. The shield is from the Nightmare armour, and works out quite well as (it is prepeared to be worn by the doll, just had to add the carry-straps).

MareOfNight: There is no dock (just hair), but I will try to make one to get the tail a bit more pronounced. I am also "weaving" a matching mane of lose wave hair strings. I'll promise to post pictures when done.

Carmen171: Yes he was worth the wait, but he is somewhat cumbersome to transport, and I still don't have room for him on my doll-shelves ^_^;

I would love to see more pictures of the other Nightmare that was delivered...

16. Domuya really did do a great job on the armor.

17. Wow the nightmare looks awesome >w<

18. @OldMagician Wow, great! Do you plan to make him a mane? I think that with the very long mane and only with the light armor... how to say it in english... only with the armor that looks like small chains, your horse will look just perfect :)
      Because I think that the whole armor looks too heavy on him, but still awesome :3

19. Long time to make a reply... ^_^;

But finally I got around to complete his mane, and this is the result:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

He looks a lot more like a horse now. ^_^