1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya's Life Project - Drui the Forest Keeper, Aria, The Tide Guardian

Jun 1, 2009

1. orangediscord: I'll try to get you the picture for Aqua's face. And as for the hair color, adopters will be receiving one with the white mixed in. I think it will be better for me to capture a picture of the exact color of the hair piece. Please wait longer for these because these pictures will need to be taken. We do not have them in our library.

And as for the tail of Aqua, in my personal opinion, its pretty much as what is shown in the pictures above. Just that earlier, someone asks if it is closer to blue or green, and if I have to make a choice, it tilted towards green instead of blue. But really the color is what the name suggested: Aqua (Blue-Green).

And lastly, a reminder to all, its 8 more days to closing the ordering period of Aria, Our Tide Guardian. So for those who have not adopted her or have further enquiries, please write to us at Domu-Net for quicker response.

Closing Date of ordering Aria: 31st August 2009

2. Last 3 days to the adoption of Aria! Thereafter, she is no longer sold alone through Domu-Net (unless our dealers still have stock of her).

And for those who wants to get onto Customized Subscription Plan for Life Project, it is the last 3 days to do so too!

Both of these offers will be valid till 31st August 2009. For more details, please read here: http://domuya.net/promotion/Domuya_Life_Project/Special_Notice.html

Thank you for your time!~

3. I have a question about the newest doll in the project-Sera.

Is this doll a girl or genderless? Please let me know!

4. The doll is genderless! All the Life Project dolls are genderless.

Personally I find these bodies more feminine, but others might find them more masculine. It's all in your perception.
      Generally I think it depends on the face sculpt though.
      There seemed and even mix of people who thought Drui was a girl and a boy, Aria people generally found female, and now Sera I think more people find "it" a boy, but not all.

So yes, they are genderless so can be whatever sex you want them to be.