1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Domuya's Xmas Promotion & their New Perennial - Faith

Nov 21, 2008

1. This is part of an email I received today from Domuya, so don´t worry:

We are trying our very best to get the dolls to as many customers before Christmas as possible!

Best Regards,
      Candy
      Domuya

2. Do I understand this correctly, if you buy Faith, you will get an extra free Limited head?
      If so, which head will it be? Do we get to pick it?

3. Yes, you get a free LE head. No, you don't get to pic. No, we don't yet know what the head looks like...

4. Sorry to appear an idiot, but this is all new to me. If I place an order for faith, what will I actually recieve?

5. http://domuya.com/promotion/08_Xmas_Promotion/About_Faith_and_Xmas_Special_Package.html

Its all there.

One Faith head on a flexi perennial body with free faceup.
      One LE head (we don't know what it is yet)
      One super model kit (longer legs)
      One extra pair of hands (chosen randomly)

You'll also get a coupon for 50% off the new D1-60 Flexi 2 body which should be released in January.

If you order clothes from the Signature Serious, you'll get a 30% rebate.

I think thats it. :)

6. Ah, thank you, I think I get it. So next question, as this doll would be bald and naked when she arrives does anyone know what size wigs, clothing and shoes I would need to order, as I don't like anything on their website.

Thanks for helping me out here. I appreciate it

7. You should read more careful Domuya´s information about "Faith" and Flexi Perennial :): wig and clothes will be not included. And this thread from the beginning http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257670 ;)

8. Hi All~~~
      Thank you so much for your support and participating in our Faith Christmas Special Promotion!

Well, the free limited head was meant to be a surprise but due to many feedbacks and many whom's anxiety cannot be contained anymore, here is the picture of the free limited head!

We hope that you will like her and please hurry for those who haven't place their order yet! This offer is too good to be missed!~~

Merry Christmas in advance everyone!~~

Hi Everyone!~~

Its me again. Well, some wrote and say that they couldn't see the link and here is the picture of the Free Limited Head that is included in the Faith Xmas Special Package.

[​IMG]

I think she is pretty! And for those who have not purchase the Faith Package, please do hurry grab one now! Its the last 3 days of the promotion!

This Faith package has been specially arranged and lots of effort have been put in by Domuya to thanks their faithful and loyal customers throughout their years of support! I think this package is special because with a savings of 56%, you get a doll with not only 2 heads, but 2 looks! Faith looks innocent and this free buddy looks arrogant! Haha~~~

Enjoy everyone!~ :fangirl:

9. When will the Faith dolls be sent again?