1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT boy Astrologer Camine?!

Dec 2, 2005

1. so sexy! the tattoo is definately nice XD

2. OMG! I hope you get it! We need that super-sweet Camine on this board!!

3. I can only see the first picture ;.; *cries* Can someone please post them up here so I can see?

4. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Maybe I can just commission something similar. *sigh* I'm really not hopeful.

5. Good luck, Plum!!!

-- Andi :D

6. Oh my...he is so gorgous *faints* Please someone from DOA needs to get him - so i can see more Pics <3

7. GO PLUM! *cheering madly*

8. *starts up chant* Plum! Plum! Plum! XD

...I'm hungry for fruit now. >_>;;

9. You guys are the best! I just raised my bid with Crescent, and I'll be able to afford to raise it maybe two more times. This is my first time for Y!J, so...eee!

I'm really really nervous. REALLY nervous. I can't get my hopes up, I can't get my hopes up...

I had a dream last night that in the last ten minutes of the auction it went up to 1,000,000 Yen. >.<

10. Plum, I'll be pissed if you don't win! When does the auction end?

11. Yes, when does it end and how much is it at now? If you can raise your bid two more times that's a VERY good thing. I so hope you can get him. I'm not a big Camine fan but this one makes me drool! :D

Heehee, looks like you'll have your Camine way ahead of scedule if you win this auction also you'll be the first person on the board(that we know of) to get a DOT!! How exciting!

12. It ends Dec 5 @ 1:40 EST. (22:40 Japan time) It is @ 91000 Y and I have put in a bid for higher than that (Crescent hasn't done it yet...:/ Anyone bid with them before and can offer me some tips?) I can only make one more higher bid that what I have made tonight.

I don't know if I want to win or I want to lose. This is why I hate auctions. I get so upset!

13. u can always use those balls stress to help u out ^ ^;
      good luck plum!!! = D

14. Now, breath deeply. Turn off the computer for a while and walk to the bathroom and take a warm and hot bath. Make a hot tea of your favorite flavour and drink it. Sit on a chair, get a blanket (dunno if is blanked... I guess it is hotter than blanked) and put it around you to warm you up. Close your eyes. Relax. Hear a good song.

Kisses

Cacau

15. I hope you get Camine!!!

16. The next time I bid in an auction I'm taking Cacau's advice. lol I get too wrapped up in it too.

Plum, seriously, like half the board (maybe more!!) is cheering for you, you can doooooo iiiiiiiiit!!

17. agreed. take some time away from the computer screen and try and relax. if you lose your head and end up bidding way more than you can afford it will just make you feel terrible.

that being said I'm really hoping that you get him!! *crosses all fingers and toes* this is so exciting and scary all at once!!

18. Ahhh I have purchased from this seller..for some pain Killer heads.. but this artist she/he is selling for also listed a killer Syo.. who of course went for a fortune. This is a wonderful doll..
      Yahoo auctions usually only get the serious bids right in the last few minutes.. then the auction keeps going and going.. until everyone has run out of money - leaving a winner...Bet this is going to be one anxious end for you Plum.. BEST of luck!

19. oh plum, i hope you get him! *crosses fingers*

20. Hmm... I could try doing this tattoo on dolls if anyone's interested... I'm a Fine Arts student, if it means anything... :cow

*hides*