1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT boy Astrologer Camine?!

Dec 2, 2005

1. *waves "go plum" banner* GO PLUM!!! You can do it!

And I agree with Cacau. Relaxing for a bit would be good. ^_^

Meep! I'm so excited and nervous for you! :D Whatever the outcome, at the very least you can say you tried. *hugs*

2. Just to add, I trust Juu! ^^ I speak with her quite often and she is a trustable person ^.^
      (she even called me when the dots were released! Who can be more nice than she is? ^.~)

3. Oooooooo!

It'd have to be after Christmas, though. e_e I'm saving for a trip up north, and keep blowing it on goodies for the kiddies x_x Gabe and Eve are spoiled!

4. Thanks for trusting me. #^^#
      I'll try my best.

5. I've thought about it all last night, and all today, and I'm just not sure if I want to keep bidding. I can probably find someone who can make me a cool outfit, I can find someone who can do that tattoo, and I can pay less than $1000 for the whole thing. And get rid of the stress. The faceup isn't that much different from the stock, and I can live with stock.

Everyone has been so so sooooo sweet, and everyone's been rooting for me, but I just... I don't know if I really want to shell out this much. I'm still watching the auction, and if it gets close to the end, and I can still afford it, I'll bid again. But I can only go a little bit higher, so... I'm not very hopeful. But I think I'm okay with that now.

I do have to thank all of you, you cheered for me, you were so sweet about it all, and I really feel so wonderful about this community. I mean, I'm still pretty new here, and everyone just got behind me and cheered me on. Makes me cry a little, cos you all are so sweet.

Thank you all so much.

6. If you feel you shouldn't bit, don't bid. You must do what makes you feel better and if the stress is killing you, it is not good...
      Giving support to friends is something precious! When somone needs you, you must stay by their sides, it doesn't matter is it is a new friend or an old friend...
      Really? Yes, you can have a beautiful doll like that one ^^ - find the right people to custumize, make clothes, etc and you'll have a even better result than you expected!! The tatoo is amazing but, hey, there are many people here than can do things that are more than amazing!!!!
      I wish you the best luck on making your boy a great boy ^________^
      Many many kisses

Cacau

7. as I said before, overbidding and then regreting it would just make you dislike the doll. as you said you could probabaly get a very similar outfit/tattoo without spending that much.
      =)

I hope you do win the auction, but if you don't it won't really be that bad ne. =) *huggles*

8. plum: Yeah --- I would agree... I've done a lot of impulsive buys, but there is one thing I've learned about bidding --- it's like gambling --- and it is not for the faint of heart. You have to convince yourself that you need to draw the line somewhere before you even being playing/bidding, and if you've reached your limit, I think it's a good idea to stop --- no matter how great the temptation... Like you said --- there are plenty of talented people out on DoA who are passionate about what they do, so I'm sure you can find an alternative solution. On another note --- it is a gorgeous doll, I really do hope it'll fall within your reach...

9. Weeee! I'm winning, finally! No clue if this will keep up for the next 6 hrs & 40 minutes, but here's hoping! I went ahead and gave Crescent my highest bid, so. We'll see!

10. best of luck Plum. =)

11. Good luck Plum!
      I've been drooling at that boy for the past two days now. XD; And I was thinking sinfully of how I would love to get his body and clothes, then replace the head. XDDDD I know, evil Kuri! BAAAAD! ^_^
      Ah well, I'm planning on adding that tattoo onto one of my future dolls.. hmm.. maybe the Chinese zodiac on the front as well... *dreams on*

12. this is totally cool...omg..but my com can't read what they write there..so i dun understand what it is...can tell me wat it is...as i know is camine from DOT...*drool* i mean anybody got the english site?

13. It's a one off version of DOT camine. it's the same mold but with different faceup, eyes, wigs and clothes. It also has the one-of-a-kind back tattoo which everyone here is drooling over. =)

14. Ohh I just missed the finish of the auction and didnt have it saved in the Rinkya thingie.... so what did it end up selling for.. and Plum are you the happy new owner?????

15. Final ending price: 131,010 yen
      Winner: jennylicca8888

Looks like both Rinkya and Crescent Shop got outbid.

16. Over a $1000, huh? I guess that was expected for a custom. *_*

17. >_< poo. << my intelligent thoughts at 1:35 am.

18. I'd say so, seeing as how the regular fullsets go over $1000 too! Is it me or are the Japanese just willing to shell out more money for dolls??

19. I'd be disappointed if such a beautiful one-off didn't go so high. ^^;

That being said, Plum - I hope when you have your Camine customized, that he's just as breathtaking for you as this sexy boy!

*still itching to give Shin more tattoos....*

20. My high bid was 125000. It kinda stinks that it was that close. About $50. *sigh* Oh well. It's okay, I guess. If I had stayed up and watched it, I probably would have gone higher, but I think its better this way. I might have gone up to 160,000 or something, which I really cant afford.

Oh well. Now I will sit and hope for Tan Shall. If I don't get her, I'll really have a good cry.