1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT boy Clothing?

Dec 19, 2005

1. Anyone? I really wanna know~!

2. This outfit was made for SD16 boys, and I'm wondering if it would fit my DOT?
      http://www.volksusa.com/ofdc20090702.html

Checked the measurements for SD16, and the waist and hip might be larger, but it comes w/ a belt, so I thought that might be alright. The boots might be a little bit bigger too (by 0.5), but better bigger than smaller, right?
      Now, the vest, I'm not sure, cus there's quite a big difference in their chest (6cm). Would it be really loose and hang low?

Does anyone have this outfit or would know how SD16 clothes fit DOT boys?

3. chiseen, I think SD16 clothes can fit DoT boys, but they may be a little voluminous in some parts, pants may be a bit big (DoTs are pretty slim around the torso). I don't have any SD16 clothes so I don't know exactly. I wouldn't bank on the shoes fitting though -- DoT boy feet are really wide, so even if the length is right, the width may be off.

4. :doh Here i am again, asking about doll clothes. Im confused about the size, as well as where to buy the clothes i'd actualy like... Because im tired of all of the gothic dolly clothes. Anyways, i cant seem to find the size of the DoT boys? I think MAYBE he would fit into sd13 clothing? *_*

5. missgreenbeany: Read through this thread, it's very helpful! In general DoT boys can wear any SD13 clothes, although they may be a little baggy, as DoTs are slender. Any company that sells clothes for 60-64cm boys are fair game. (Luts, Iplehouse, Dollmore, Tata's Paradise, Dollheart, Volks, etc etc etc.)

6. My problem with DOD's in general is that the waist is so small compared to other dolls. I recently bought a pair of DZ pants and although the length is great, the waist gaps alot and belts don't really help. Can anyone recommend a good company for pants for DOT?

7. Bumping this way up. Apparently, the new DOT body (the one Code No. 02 has) is like a DOI body, but shorter. It's -thick-. It fits DOI clothing better than DOT is what I've head from a friend of mine.

8. Okay, I have read every page in this thread. But I still have questions. My DOT Sha isn't due here until about november/december. However, I haven't found anywhere with more suiteable clothing. (aside from tata's paradise which has a category specific for SD13longleg/DOT/etc...)

So I am wanting a complete and direct answer. Most people mention sites, but neglect to mention the category of the site to look in. So far all I've concluded:

*They fit in SD13 long leg
      *Any SD13 Shirts (short sleeve best)
      *Slim shirts may not work unless hands removed (due to large hands)
      *Dollmore converse shoes fit
      *Luts Delf Boy Fits

Things I've read but there were indirect answers:

*Iple house pants fit - What size though?
      *60-64cm clothes fit - Is this pants or shirts?
      *Cherrydoll pants fit - What section in the site?
      *Musedoll works - What pieces of clothing and where in the site?
      *Commissions Suggested - I don't have marketplace access (and a lot probably don't)

Other findings:
      Mimwoo shoes usually fit - i don't like the styles of the shoes...

Other Questions:
      Do nine9style clothing (pants and shirts) fit DOTs new boy body? If so, what sizes would fit them?

Mostly I want just Casual clothing to fit my DOT sha and a future Dream Vr 3 on new body for DOT (so really the same clothing will fit). links to websites would be perfect. I didn't just post this comment for me, a few people I am sure have been confused like I am.

The Biggest thing confusing to those new to the hobby, at least for me - I don't really know what a SD13 is. And is a DOT classified as a SD13 or a SD17? And is 1/3 a SD13 normal or SD13 longleg? So many things are thrown around... and being my first doll and all, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.

9. All good questions... I assume this thread has died but it would be nice to revive it... found it when I was searching.

10. As far as I know there is a significant difference.