1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT boy Clothing?

Dec 19, 2005

1. CP stands for Cerberus Project and they are often plainly refered to as Luts dolls(Lishe,Miyu,El,Shiwoo,Chiwoo,Soony,Soo and the Mini Fee dolls are all CP dolls) www.eluts.com is were you can find them and lots of other stuff(its basically an online BJD mall)

2. If you do a search there should be another thread in here (well a couple really)

I've generally had issues with pant leg lengths (not so much sleeves but then again they can br tricky for more fitted items as the sleeve lengths can be short on things like dress shirts)

The shoes probably will be your biggest difficulties as DoT feet tend to be wider than most SD13s.

In general the chest, waist and main body sizes fit fine, though sometimes the bigger hands can make getting narrow sleeved shirts on more difficult.

Dollmore clothes tend to be too short in the leg (I had to roll up my boy's jeans like a Huck Finn so they didn't look silly) My CP El shares clothes (teenie bit looser) but over all they can share.

3. all right, thanks for clearing that up for me.

thanks very much

4. Awwww.....and I just bought clothing for Ducan(d.o.t doll) last night. I bought him hound clothing, because I didn't want to have to remove the hands in order to fit him into sd/sd-13 clothing, so I am going to have to buy a belt for his waist, thanks everyone for your help I was looking for this thread everywhere last night, and it's like this just appeared out of no where lol...:)

5. I just wanted to let you all know that I recently started a special promotion for clothing specifically fitted to the DoT males and females. I have only listed a few basics for now, but will be adding more stuff as I get pics taken. See the thread here. Thanks! :)

Lindsay

6. For my first Doll i plan on buying the DOT Camine, but im worried about clothing him. Since he doesnt come with any clothes himself would clothes for an SD13 fit? Or which other brand of doll clothes would i be able to put him in?

Thank you for your time =D

7. I think they might but since DOT are like, thinner you might be better off getting clothing that fit CP boys...but I could be wrong *shuffles away*

8. The CP/SD13 clothes I have for my DoT fit just fine! DoTs are a bit skinnier than SD13s, but the difference isn't too noticable for most shirts. Also, if you'd just feel better getting clothes for your boy from DoD, you can always email them and see if you can buy some of the out of stock clothes for him!

9. Ah thats wonderfull news =D i dont mind if the clothes are slightly baggy i like the baggy look xD I was aiming for a more casual look than the ones DoD sells~

10. My DOD Sha fits in my Luts' Shiwoo's clothes fine--unless the sleeve or pant cuff is too tight because DOD's have BIG feet & hands as compared to most other SDs.

11. Ah so it should fit fine in Luts and SD13 clothes? If the cuffs are too tight i can loosen them up a bit but thank you for the help ^_^ i was worried they wouldnt fit at all~

12. I think so--I haven't had any problems so far--maybe poll a few more members to see if there are any particulars, since my boys don't have a hugely extensive wardrobe . . . :roll:

13. Haha, I just did a list for my Shiwoo on another thread, so I'll do one for my Camine as well:

Volks SD13 boy - perfect, no major issues with trouser-length.
      Volks SD10 girl - Shorts fit him really well in this size - no waistline problems or anything like that, but DOT hands are huge and won't fit through most sleeves of this size, I've found.
      Dollmore - He's worn a few Dollmore t-shirts and they all look fine on him.
      Iplehouse - The pair of SD13 trousers we have from Iplehouse are the best-fitting piece of clothing he's got. They're the perfect length for his long gangly legs, and they look as though they were tailored especially for him.

14. I agree with Xi-feng on the Iplehouse pants and Dollmore tshirts. The pants are absolutely excellent and fit him great. The only problem Kadyn has found with her Camine so far is shoes. His feet are HUGE, so some boots and shoes won't fit him.

15. Very true - shoes are a whole different matter due to their massive feet. I suggest you check out these two threads before you consider buying footwear for him ^__^

16. Ah thank you, i was about to ask about shoes actually ^^; I'd assume shoes will fit as long as their above 8cm then? It's hard to get the measurements for the shoes because most of the sites dont list them >_<;

Iplehouse sounds great though =D i'll have to check that out! Will most SD13 clothes fit fine, or will he have trouble with shirts and trouser lengths?

17. Hello! I know that most MSD clothes can fit the DOC dolls but I was wondering, will the SD clothes fit the DOT? Or are there any other type of brand clothing that will also fit DOTs? Any direction to sites or suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

18. well...DoTs fit Luts clothing ok except in the follow places:

Long sleeves tend to be too short
      Pant legs tend to be too short
      DoT hands are bigger so anything too fitted to the hand or that requires small hands to fit through will need to have hands removed while dressing.

I hear the SD13 long leg Volks pants work well though. Some of the looser Dollmore clothing fits ok XD though be careful on the sleeve and pant lengths again.

I'm in process of making a few things adjusting some of the patterns I got...slow going though.

You can also probably find a few things in the marketplace

19. <begin shameless self-promotion>

I can make just about anything you want for both male and female DoTs. Please take a moment to peek around my website www.LindsaysCorner.com for some examples of my work. Thanks! ;)

Lindsay

20. Most of the stuff I make for my CP boys fit in the waist but were too short. The things I've made to SD13 long leg proportions works fine. I guess, just ask them to measure if you're getting it in the marketplace. My hound pants fit him too, but they're way too long.